Recent content by gtmartini

1. gtmartini

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Zelda BOTW guide.
  2. gtmartini

I normally don't like emulation, but in this case I had to open an exception, get a board for every game would be unpractical.
  3. gtmartini

Now I can save the games and continue another day. It was sealed, but I can't have it just to show, I have to play. The camera is nice
  4. gtmartini

Just got a new, at least I'll have something to play on WiiU. Hope this game is good, if not at least the toys are nice
  5. gtmartini

Just as told (and you said is garbage) about the problem with shoulder buttons, here is the picture from official Nintendo players guide. Probably you never had problem with it because you only had SNES and not a 6 button genesis to compare with. I took some time to get it because It was hard to...
  6. gtmartini

This time it is all new stuff (not the move and kinect, they are used)
  7. gtmartini

Now I'm getting the arcade sticks for the newer consoles. This one is very well made, but I think it is a little small. It is all micro-switched and works well on PS3 and PS4
  8. gtmartini

I thought I would never have this one due to high prices and availability. But suddenly... :) Street Fighters 2 will never play better on a 3DO
  9. gtmartini

I've already played this game on the XONE, but was a digital game, now i`m getting the real thing
  10. gtmartini

Got yesterday
  11. gtmartini

Arrived yesterday.
  12. gtmartini

Colecionadores de Neo-Geo Brasileiros, despertem!

Salvem! Depois de ver isso acho que não sou colecionador de neo geo kkk. Cacete! vc tem um carro em Neo Geo mto bacana. Eu na vdd sou colecionador por tabela, mas não só neo geo, de video game. Eu sou jogador, gosto de jogar series completas. Comprei um NGCD ano passado só por comprar, acabei...
  13. gtmartini

Just got an arcade machine (april 1st) and a game gear (march 31st) (this one has a problem with the screen flat cable, I just hope to fix it).
  14. gtmartini

It arrived yesterday. Probably won't buy anything new so soon.