Recent content by GSL

1. GSL

FS: Mushihimesama PS2, Mushihimesama LE OST, Saturn Dodonpachi, others

Looking at moving and realizing I don't need nearly as much junk as I've been carting around over the years. UPDATE: I will no longer put games on hold for people. I understand how it is--you get paid in a couple days and will have the money to pick things up then, but I'm in a situation...
  2. GSL

Tell me about these flyers (semi-large images)

While cleaning out the garage looking for old gaming stuff to put on eBay, I stumbled across this envelope of 8.5 x 11" flyers I got off of eBay shortly after E3 2003, where supposedly they were handed out as promotional material for the planned PS2 releases of KOF 2000, '01, and '02 as well as...
  3. GSL

Will MV1F run without battery?

I took my MV1F apart today to clean the dust out of the various plastic bits and to get it mounted on this acrylic semi-enclosure that I've been working on for a while, when I discovered that the onboard battery was showing a bit of that crystalline gunk on the side, indicating it's about to go...
  4. GSL

WTB: STALKER - Shadow of Chernobyl Limited Radiation Edition

So STALKER (or S.T.A.L.K.E.R., if you want to be pedantic about it) is one of my favorite games, but I'm pretty bummed that the only retail release here in the US had a case and design that pretty much screamed "budget" as loud as possible. I was so annoyed I just got it on Steam instead, and I...
  5. GSL

I think my Jrok is boned...

So there I was, finished. Close to two months of planning, ordering parts, reordering the CORRECT parts, soldering connections when it was 103F outside and I didn't want anything to do with anything remotely warm, and the supergun was finally finished. Everything fit properly in the case, the...
  6. GSL

FS: Donpachi (SS), Doshin 64DD, Misc. PSX, DC, more.

UPDATE 8/18: Sold item descriptions have been removed from listing. If the item in a picture is not described anywhere then I have sold it. Added 32X and Jaguar bundles. UPDATE 8/23: I've been having a lot of people showing interest in various items and then I don't hear from them for a few...
  7. GSL

FS: Nakoruru DC, misc NGPC, Samurai Shodown Genesis

Just a few odds and ends I've collected over the years which need to go. I take payment by Paypal, and quoted prices include First Class shipping within the US. For Priority or international shipping, please contact me by PM. I've tried to go with the NG.com grading scale as best I can for...
  8. GSL

Supergun building services?

So I thought I'd finally try and ease into the world of arcade gaming at home (and get some use out of that MV-1F I bought on a whim years ago) and build my own supergun. I got all the parts I needed including a v.3 JROK encoder (don't have any TV more advanced than S-video for the time being)...
  9. GSL

Stupid supergun wiring question

So I've accumulated almost all the parts and am getting ready to wire up my supergun, but I ran into a few questions that my electronically-ignorant mind can't quite get around. First and probably most stupidly, I've got a DPDT switch that I intend to use to cut the +5v and 12v from the power...
  10. GSL

Idiot question about parts from Mouser (DB15, power receptacle)

So I'm assembling all my parts to put together a generic supergun to get some use out of this MV-1F I've had lying around for a few years. Problem is, I'm having a bit of difficulty in sourcing some parts. I want to have DB15 connectors for the controllers with a Neo pinout (such as is...
  11. GSL

Yaton RGB convertor: Any good?

My first post here, how daunting! So a while back I got a MV-1F motherboard with the intent to either consolize it or rig up my own supergun. However, I'm on an extreme budget (strange hobby to have monetary concerns, no?) and can't quite rationalize spending the $75 or whatever it is on a...