Recent content by goingmerry

1. G

is this a internet predator?

[EDITOR'S NOTE: goingmerry was a young man facing issues that many kids his age deal with: sexual awakening, the desire for girls, the frustration (or self-perceived frustration) with being too nerdy or ugly, problems with grammar and spelling, and the potential opportunity to sleep with...
  2. G

new dimm on a dell inspron 700m not recognized

i can't give you the details i dont' have the computer in front of me but my dads laptop only had 256mb of ram and was running about as fast as flowing glass due to constant thrashing(idk waht you call swap in windows?) so anyway he without telling me bought a stick of 512 wanted me to install...
  3. G

recomend me some J-ドラマ

sorry if there is already a thread like this i searched a little but did't find anything. anyway i have seen the GTO live action series and densha otoko and want to watch more japanese drama shows. what would you recomend? also i think makismo should watch densha otoko he could probably relate...
  4. G

because i don't want to end up a virgin forever....

i am only a freshmen in highschool but have not talked to a girl in 2.5 years so i want to try to get my skillz up so when i am older i will not end up like makismo. anyway i know relationships at any age expecialy so young are stupid but please understand this is practicing and preventative...
  5. G

are these boots and sound problems.

are these carts boots: ms3(has sound problems) and the sound is kind of staticy, any idea how to fix? also is thei MD3 cart a boot? and thanks.
  6. G

what important/required events have you skipped to play neo?

i skipped school today to play my new cab and neo! i told my mom i was sick. have you guys ever missed somethign or shirked your duties to play the neo? is so what did you do?
  7. G

shocktroopers ghosting on my aw cab

hi, i have an aw sd candy cab with a MV-1FZ and when i play shock troopers it works fine untill i get to a boss, then when i shoot the boss the screen starts ghosting and movieng from left to right. for some reason the picture does not take up the full screen? does that have anythign to do...
  8. G

good place to buy arcade stuff in china

i dont' know where exactly yet, but my friend is going to china on march 11th and i am asking him to look for some stuff for me. is china a good place to buy mvs carts or other arcade mobo's/pcb's for cheap? so when he goes where should he look? thanks. also is there good places in china to...
  9. G

WTB mvs shockboxs

i want to buy some mvs shockboxes. i would be intrested in anywhere from 1-15 and i don't care what color. even if you will only sell me 1 please do i want it for SSVS. i am looking to spend between 8-15 usd per box. thanks.
  10. G

good place to buy cool neck ties, recomend me some.

for school i have to wear a tie everyday, and i get a choice of what tie to wear exept on thursdays. anyway the only cool ties i own are a classic x-men tie, spiderman tie, hotdog tie, and a spongebob tie. and by cool i mean a themed tie or somethign of the sorts. i am looking for a...
  11. G

SSVS vs. SS6

Witch is the better game? and by that i mean if you could only own one witch would it be, none of that "they are both worth owning" malarke.
  12. G

WTT or sell psp value pack + extra's

would like to trade or sell(make offer) a psp value pack, mint/complete, hardly played, no dead pixels, comes with playgear pocket + 1gb mem stick, wipout pure, and untold legends. it has 2.0 firmware can be downgraded to 1.5 on request. trade wise i am looking for an AW mobo or any decent...
  13. G

what should i do with the rest of my life?(essay posted!)

my parents are makeing me do this thing at church called "confirmation", i don't know how famous it is and how many of you know about it(i'm catholic if that helps), but it appears to be some sort of sacrament that intails me doing work so i am not happy about it. anyway for this "confirmation"...
  14. G

WTT psp(pics added)

*i relize i have no feedback here, if your rateing is good i would be willing to ship first* would like to trade this psp for an aw mobo, or mvs carts, but maybe other things that will play in my cab. psp value pack is mint/complete, hardly played, no dead pixels, comes with playgear pocket +...
  15. G

does not haveing the fourth button...

ruin the gameplay? i am considering two candy cabs right now and one of them has three buttons on top and three below. they other one has the four across and the three below. so my question is playing the neo with three buttons on top and one on the bottom left or bottom right depending on...