Recent content by FTL

1. F

Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

That's good recap of what happened. SNK. is no B team at all. There is no comparison between many SNK charming games and many Capcom uninspired titles. SNK had spirit, anima and charisma capcom never had. Some titles are simply brilliant and evocative, like Kizuna, Big Tournament golf, ninja...
  2. F

WTB SNK MVS 33 inch cabinet

Actually your reasoning is totally off. 33 inch mvs cabinets are extremely rare and you will have to pay way more the figures you mentioned. Most of the times you will have to pay what the seller will ask to part with it, or just waiting for years like this thread shows you.
  3. F

Aww crap, NEO EMERGENCY!

Great thread. Only MV25TA I saw in more than 30 years fetched 10 millions of JPY on yahoo last year if I rememeber correctly
  4. F

$22k for a FAKE Big Tournament Golf

Good point. Almost all expensive home carts were reproduced years ago, in quite good numbers: and new comers in neo geo collecting world are building shelves full of fakes...with a big smile on their faces... back in the days at least we had NGF and corrected inserts. drama..seems like heaven...
  5. F

You know Alec, I remember talking 20 years ago with Carlson (16-bit) about the real danger for neo geo collectors to buy fakes thinking it was the real deal...Carlson said there was no need to worry, the market was far from being flooded with perfect replicas....the time has now come
  6. F

here is the buyer ps someone speaking japanese should give him heads up
  7. F

On a FB group there is a comparison between inserts and the one auctioned is cut short of some mms. I have no interest in home carts.
  8. F

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/q1087930579?conversionType=search_yac_browsing_hisotry_list Was pointed out the insert is a repro. Nowadays, even if you have bought aes games in the past from japan or from shops in japan, you could discover to own a fake as in the past the market was...
  9. F

FS: MVS Art & Extras

no reply for me as well...hopefully he will get back to us soon
  10. F

FS: MVS Art & Extras

Message sent
  11. F

Neo Geo cd ENGLISH full set

All english titles on neo geo cd , legit releases from SNK. 50 of them are sealed, like neo turf master, metals slugs and more.. All have spine cards except few (the missing spine cards missing are the ones none has never seen) As serious collectors know, some english neo geo cd titles are...
  12. F

Exa-arcadia, the new neo geo?

Any opinon or impression about exa arcadia first games line up? Some shooters seem cool and even sunsoft is making a game for the system.
  13. F

New discovery. amazing Neo Geo candy cocktail cabinet

SNK neo geo cocktail cabinet, never tracked by collectors. https://www.instagram.com/p/BbevydagcY8/?taken-by=stefanobenedettoilghepa
  14. F

GURURIN mvs cart and mini marquee, both japanese

Looking for gururin mvs cart and japanese mini marquee, if you have them pm or email me at simone@neo-geo.com