Recent content by foobs

1. F

Nanao MS-2933-SW capacitor list

I just finished capping the chassis for the MS-2933-SW in my Net City. I haven't yet seen a cap list out there for it, but since it's based on the MS-2931, I ended up using a MS-2931 cap kit and ordering any extra caps. All in all, the kit is mostly the same with the exception of a single cap...
  2. F

I finished today...

Finally got my Naomi netdimm setup with the netboot kit (compliments of TravistyOJ). The kit made it super easy to get up and running. Still have to get this cab cleaned and restored. I wanted to get it all working before I dismantle it. So far sound and video are working fine. Monitor is an...
  3. F

Lindbergh cabs - talk to me!

I have a Lindbergh cab and when I bought it, the guy selling it used a Taito X2 to test it for me. The cab is all original wiring so the X2 should be plug and play like Tyranix said. I ended up throwing in an Xbox 360 with padhacks, making new looms to keep the stock wiring original. Really...
  4. F

I finished today...

Just weird lighting in the room and CRTs don't always photograph well. It is a little dim though... it could use a rejuv. Here's a little better (older) pic.
  5. F

I finished today...

Got my marquee from spectre and marquee holder from francob finally installed. :)
  6. F

I received today...

Thanks guys, yes I'll definitely post pics as I get farther along. In the meantime, here are some more pics as it is now. We'll call this the "before". Some thoughts as I've been going through the cab today: - Someone wired the control panel by soldering all the wires directly to the...
  7. F

I received today...

Picked up this rare candy cab, Namco Exceleena Blue. Overall it's in great shape. The painted fiberglass finish has held up well, original wiring, monitor looks superb with no burn from what I can see. Could use a new 2p stick and all new buttons. My other candy is horizontal so I think I'm...
  8. F

Am I doing this right?

Well after lurking for a while I finally registered here. After a few weeks of reading I saw something in the sell forums that looked interesting so I posted a reply to the seller. Apparently that's a no-no, and I've now been locked from even viewing that thread...