Recent content by Flavor

1. Flavor

Official 3D Printing discussion and projects thread

Thanks for the heads-up about the thread, xsq. It is true that we're sac'ing carts for their shells. That's why we're trying to "recycle" the cart PCBs as keychains. For the keychain, we don't drill at all. The NGP cart PCBs all have holes already. We do add the keychain ring and a rubber...
  2. Flavor

Trouble With Robots - like SvC Cardfighters Clash meets Plants Vs. Zombies

http://itunes.apple.com/app/trouble-with-robots/id849799076?mt=8 https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.art.twr Hey guys. Some of you may know me from the work I've done on the CFC2English project (http://cfc2english.blogspot.com/) or from the NGPC Flash Masta project...
  3. Flavor

Neo Geo Pocket Color Flash Carts (and some GBA carts) For Sale At FlashMasta.com

I've been selling these for quite some time now over at http://www.flashmasta.com/ We are currently working on a flash cart solution for the WonderSwan. I mainly wanted to put up a quick post here, because some users asked if they could post feedback on Neo-Geo.com. If you have any questions...
  4. Flavor

SOLD: Minneapolis Minnesota Arcade Stuff To Unload

On Monday, I just resigned at my job where I've worked for 15+ years. We're moving to South Dakota. Over the past months, I've sold all my arcade and pinball machines EXCEPT my 6-slot. That's going with me. However, I do have a whole bunch of arcade and pinball parts, PCBs, control panels...
  5. Flavor

Neo Pocket Flash Cart Teaser Trailer

6. Flavor

GPH Caanoo Vs. NeoGeo MVS

I made a couple videos with my kids, and I thought you guys would appreciate 'em the most. Caanoo Vs. MVS Caanoo Vs. NGPC, etc. Also, if you're interested in knowing more about the GPH Caanoo, feel free to check my Caanoo impressions and reviews that I'll be updating.
  7. Flavor

Win a Free Copy of Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer

In the latest episode of the Cryptic Allusion CryptoCast, they discuss Söldner-X on the PS3. They also announce a contest to give away a free copy of Söldner-X on the PC. If you've been curious about this game and want a chance to win a copy, check it out. I think it's a really good podcast...
  8. Flavor

GP2X Wiz: Less than a month away?

So, it seems that the GP2X Wiz may be less than a month from release, so I've started blogging about the Wiz over here. There doesn't seem to be very much news about the Wiz, so it makes me curious if anyone is interested in it. If not, is it because you don't know about it or is it because...
  9. Flavor

Get your Play-Asia Weekly Special news a day early!

There's this new Play-Asia Rulez blog site that just opened. I'm one of the authors, and I have posted on there a few times already. Anyway, one of the things that I was pushing for was to see if there was a way that we could "leak" news about the next weekly special that was going to come...
  10. Flavor

CFC2 English (Card Fighters' Clash 2 Translation)

Well guys, I'm just excited to be able to say that the CFC2 translation project just reached the end of the storyline text. That's not to say that the translation is complete, but the storyline is mostly done and there's not a lot left after that. Check it out here if you care...
  11. Flavor

SOLD: MVS 4-Slot Board / FFree: MVS Extras

It's all gone. There's nothing more to see here. FOR SALE I sold my 4-Slot Candy Cab, but the buyer didn't want the 4-Slot board. That means that I now have a 4-Slot MVS board to sell. I am asking SOLD for it and that includes shipping to the continental US. Here's a picture of the board in...
  12. Flavor

FS: Minnesota SOLD 4-slot Candy cab

I have two MVS cabinets, and I'm thinking that I probablly need the space/cash more than I need to keep both of them. I've just decided to see if anyone locally is interested in buying either one of them. 4-slot: SOLD The 4-slot is a candy cab. There are a few cosmetic issues with it, but...
  13. Flavor

Any NGPC fans here own a GP2X?

If so, I'm working on a NGPC emulator, and I thought you might like to test it.
  14. Flavor

Sold "Nice working 2 slot Neo Geo in MD"

It now says "Game is sold." Please know that I have nothing to do with this sale. I just noticed it on Google groups and thought that if any of you live in MD, it might be a nice opportunity to get a MVS system for $250. I know nothing more than what is listed in his post. I have seen...
  15. Flavor

FS: 2-Slot MVS PCB With 2 Carts

This is sold pending payment! I'll leave the details here just in case it falls though, but I expect a smooth transaction. I have a 2-Slot PCB for sale. I'm selling this board because it is in a 4-slot cabinet, and I want to put a 4-slot PCB in there. Here's what I'm offering. - 2-Slot MVS...