Recent content by firenze

1. firenze

PS4 releases of PS2 SNK games - first time outside of Japan

Just a heads up in case people aren't aware, SNK has been releasing several of their PS2 Neo ports in upscaled "PS2 Classics" form on PS4, in North America and Europe. This is especially notable in that the PS2 versions were never released outside of Japan. The stand-alone PS2 Samurai Spirits...
  2. firenze

FT: JPN Aes carts - KOF '96/2000, WH2J; Wanted: Fire Suplex, King of the Monsters 1, more

Looking to trade a few duplicates from my collection for some lower value AES Japan carts with box/manual. Mine aren't flawless collector condition (they're second copies that I've managed to acquire for whatever reason, so my top condition copies are staying in my personal collection)...
  3. firenze

WTB: JP AES Gowcaizer, Savage Reign

Hey everyone, like the title says, looking to pick up Japanese AES original/no boots of Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Savage Reign. Need them complete with box/manual, but flexible to some extent on condition. If you have one FS, lemme know condition and your asking price. Thanks!
  4. firenze

Can anyone confirm whether US KOF XII 360 is compatible with a Japanese 360?

The reason I ask is that many 360 games, often ones that will be popular in Japan, are region locked when released in the west so they'll only work in US consoles. Dead or Alive 4 and pretty much anything from Koei are examples. The other way around, many Japanese publishers region lock their...