Recent content by Fedor

1. Fedor

Pochinya / Poker Kingdom

Sorry for being not informed well enough, but what happened to those possible MVS-releases ?
  2. Fedor

King of Fighters 94 - combos

Hi, I´m currently playing King of Fighters 94 but I don´t get how to use some of the combos. I got all of them from the NEO Encyclopedia page, but could it be that some of them are wrong ? So some of Andy´s moves won´t work for example. And then the combos. Especially the combos that end with...
  3. Fedor

Isn´t the stereo-mod useless ?

I´m always wondering why people want a stereo-mod for their homesystems. If the headphone-jack provides stereo sound, couldn´t you easily plug in a cable that splits to two chinch plugs (like the ones delivered with Discmen) in order to plug your NEO to a stereo amplifier?
  4. Fedor

Bust -a- Bubble -di - Booble - de - Pon - Drop - Exchanger ?

Hi, I only wanted to ask which of all those Puzzle Games for the NEO I should get if I had the possibility to choose some out of them. And from which should I stay away ?
  5. Fedor

NEO GEO serial numbers ???

Hello. I heard that depending on their serial number, some NEO GEOs are providing a better RGB-signal than others. So for what (japanese) serial number(s) should I look for, if I want the best possible (standard) RGB-signal. My NEO has #232.866