Recent content by enix2093

1. enix2093

SNK Heroines

So I guess this is a thing that is happening. https://nisamerica.com/games/snk-heroines/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sNP7l71miI
  2. enix2093

I guess I'm an asshat.

Sorry, I thought it was harmless but apparently it was super offensive to everyone's feelings.
  3. enix2093

I swear I've seen this before in a KoF game

Is this pixel animation like a straight rip of a character animation from a KoF game or am I crazy? I feel like they just took the sprite and swapped the head and added tits. I thought it was K's or Rock Howard, but I can't seem to find any comparable sprites. I swear I've seen this...
  4. enix2093

SOLD

all gone
  5. enix2093

soooold

sold
  6. enix2093

Neo Geo Mini MVS?

Is this a real thing or is this guy just being an asshole trying to overcharge for a Neo cab? http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/vgm/4859261692.html "One of the rarest of the arcades"
  7. enix2093

FS: My Massive Dragon Quest Collection - Toys, Figures, Plushies & rarities!

Everything is for sale! Please read everything BELOW before posting/PM'ing me about stuff you see in the Nintendo Power pictures. As seen in Nintendo Power (and then some): I will be listing both the lowest prices I can find on things, but if you can point me to a price you want me to beat...
  8. enix2093

FS: Nintendo Plushies & toys - Mr. Saturn, Goombas, Starfy, Coins/Blocks, etc.

Prices are all based on the cheapest ones I could find, and I made them cheaper. If I couldn't find a price, I just made one up that sounded decent. If you can find one for less, show me and I'll consider meeting/beating it. NSMB Goomba & Star Coin - $15 each NSMB Mega Mushroom - $20...
  9. enix2093

FS: KoF2000 - Kula Diamond 1/8 scale cold-cast statue

Picked this up years ago when I lived in Japan. It was displayed on my shelf for a couple of years, then I moved like a hundred times and it has been packed away ever since. She's in perfect condition - the close up pictures are just to show detail. Asking $110 shipped in the US. Will ship...
  10. enix2093

Sega Saturn 3D controller (CIB)

Sega Saturn 3D controller (CIB) - $35
  11. enix2093

FS: Virtual Boy with Wario Land, Mario Clash, Galactic Pinball, and more

Virtual Boy: Console (includes the slightly glitchy system (easy fix), controller, battery pak, cracked/repaired stand, no visor) - $65 shipped Virtual Boy AC Adapter - $30 shipped or take it for $20 with a VB Galactic Pinball (complete) - $25 shipped Wario Land - $17.50 shipped Mario Clash -...
  12. enix2093

HEAVY WEAPON: My 80's Action Movie Graqphic Novel is AVAILABLE NOW!!

Heavy Weapon is AVAILABLE NOW for the DRM-free Digital edition!! I'm very aware that there are plenty of people out there trying to shill their personal projects, but if you take a few minutes to check out my preview, I think you'll see this is a very professional-level production... Be sure...
  13. enix2093

sold

all gones
  14. enix2093

FS: GameCube & PS2 games

Anything priced over like $10-15 is in excellent condition. Some of the cheaper stuff may be more like very good condition. Everything is complete. PS2 games: Castlevania: Lament of Innocense - $5 Final Fantasy X - SOLD Radiata Stories (NEW/SEALED) - $25 Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - $5...