Recent content by Endlessnameless

1. Endlessnameless

Softmod wii

I used the letterbomb hack on my wii and all works well. I don't play it anymore and am looking to sell it but I want to restore to factory condition to delete all my info off the system. My questions is, when doing so will the letterbomb hack be erased as well or will it still be in nand? I...
  2. Endlessnameless

IC: Nintendo Switch Barely played

I bought a switch system on launch day thinking I would be able to make time and play games more, but with my schedule I just am not playing it like I would like to. So I just wanted to check to see if there was any interest for it. It is the grey system has all the original bags, box and...
  3. Endlessnameless

HDD vs SSD

Was looking to pickup a new drive for my laptop on black friday. I was leaning towards an ssd but while looking online about them I read that an ssd has a higher chance of losing data. Not sure if this is true. I was looking at a 1tb 7200 rpm hdd or a 500gb ssd. Any info would be greatly...
  4. Endlessnameless

Sony Playstation vita Manufacturer refurbished on ebay $99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-WiFi-PCH-1001-5-OLED-touchscreen/152112262266?hash=item236a98ec7a&_trkparms=5373%3A0|5374%3AFeatured Not affiliated with these people but saw it while browsing the bay and thought maybe somebody might be interested.
  5. Endlessnameless

*Ebay* Return Fire playstation 1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152038615205?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  6. Endlessnameless

*Ebay* Nirvana cd/books/concert ticket collection

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Nirvana-Collection-Many-CDs-books-original-concert-ticket-/152038604750?hash=item236634ffce:g:3TUAAOSwAvJW~8wT Can take better pics upon request. Trying to do some spring cleaning. If preferred can sell this through here.
  7. Endlessnameless

Obamacare Helping or Hurting?

Was curious if anybody here has insurance through the marketplace and not through employment? Is the insurance good? Does it fit in your budget? Not a political thread, just genuinely curious how it is. I have employer sponsored healthcare.
  8. Endlessnameless

Those with kids.... Birthday parties

Maybe it's because I am fairly new to parenting but I remember as a Kid, birthday parties being a huge deal. I never really considered myself popular but I always had quite a few people come to mine and the parties I would go to always had tons of people. Fast forward, I have a four year old...
  9. Endlessnameless

For Sale Misc stuff...PSP go

For sale is basically a brand new psp go with box and all the original manuals and papers. It was brand new in a sealed box off ebay. I put maybe 30 minutes on it total and I did put a non permanent cfw on it as well. It comes with some games and emulators in memory, which I can easily remove...
  10. Endlessnameless

Interest Check: Vape stuff

Not sure if this kinda stuff would be well received here, but I have an istick 30w and an istick 50w as well as 2 delta 2 tanks and a kanger subtank mini that I am wanting to get rid of. The tanks come with original boxes, the isticks do not. I Can post pics if interested. If these kinds of...
  11. Endlessnameless

When was the moment you realized you were old...

For me it happened a year or two back when the family and I were at a mall in the evening and I looked around and wondered what the hell all these fucking annoying teenagers were doing there. Until I realized that I used to be one of those fucking annoying teenagers who loitered at the mall...
  12. Endlessnameless

Fallout 4.....why the hype?

I have not really been into games since ps1. Had a 360 but didn't play that much. Have a wii that I really only started playing again since I letterbombed it and loaded arcade games etc. So I just don't understand the hype of fallout 4. Anyone care to expound on it?
  13. Endlessnameless

New laptop help

Was looking to get a new laptop. Preferably a business class one with a dedicated graphics card. I would prefer new but have actually been looking at some used elitebooks. Would like to keep the price tag under 1k. Any ideas for online stores would be great. Have been mainly checking the bay.
  14. Endlessnameless

Wii homebrew questions

So I finally got around to "hacking" my wii. I used the letterbomb exploit and have been testing emulators when time has allowed. I loaded up a neogeo emulator and can't get the files to work properly. It loads a rom then says files are missing (I'm at work so I don't remember which files). I...
  15. Endlessnameless

xbox 360 elite + DSI XL on the bay

Basically getting rid of these as they were not getting the use they deserve. Xbox360 probably only has maybe 10 hours of game time on it and have primarily been using it for netflix and hulu. DSI XL I bought off the bay in excellent condition and didn't play it like I thought I would. Xbox...