Recent content by Eickhorst

1. E

FS: MV-1, CPS2, Naomi GD-ROM, CvS2

Edit: MV-1 and NAOMI are SOLD! The only item not yet definitely spoken for is the CPS2, but I am negotiating with a couple of people for it. For now I'll leave the pics and descriptions up. Thanks! Eric I have recently had to sell off several of my other machines, and I have a CPS2 Street...
  2. E

FS: Top Hunter MVS kit - price drop again! $50 shipped

Hey guys, last chance on this one before it's off to ebay. I'd much rather sell this to a member than some knob I don't know. Top Hunter: Roddy and Cathy - Good condition - game is verified working, and free of graphical or audio errors. Kit with box, marquee and mini-marquee (there is a small...
  3. E

What's this worth? Ghost Pilots, Last Resort, Top Hunter MVS

Hi guys. As you may have read in my garage sale thread, I recently came into possession of some MVS games that may be worth something to collectors. I'd been considering trading them, but before I do, I'd like to get an idea of what they may be worth in case I decide to raise some cash instead...
  4. E

English Premier League 2008-09 Thread

The new season has begun, and I figured we should have a thread about the year ahead of us. Post your rants, raves and observations here! The opening weekend's results were interesting - Chelsea (and Deco) looked really powerful against a woeful Pompey, and I couldn't believe Agbonlahor's hat...
  5. E

My garage sale score - what do you think?

Hi guys! The other day I was browsing craigslist for arcade games and saw someone selling a "Neo Geo machine" for $75. I called them up and asked what kind of condition it was in, and they told me the monitor wouldn't come on but it had "a bunch of those samurai games." SamSho has always...