Recent content by DonBurgundy

1. DonBurgundy

Metal Gear Series Metalthon

So with MGSV:PP out and since it's the end of the series, I'm going to play through the entire Metal Gear series in chronological order. The series goes in this order... MGS3 MGS:PW MGSV:GZ MGSV:PP MG MG2 MGS MGS2 MGS4 I'm going to play MGS3, MGS:PW, MG, MG2, and MGS2 on the Legacy...
  2. DonBurgundy

Capture Cards

Sorry if I didn't find an existing thread on this but I wasn't able to find one. I've recently considered capturing my gameplay of Zone Of The Enders 1 & 2 on Very Hard and without continues or saves. What capture card(s) do you guys use and recommend I get? I will be trying to capture RGB and...
  3. DonBurgundy

Famicom N8 is the weakest Everdrive. (A mini review.)

So this is no bueno? I have the No Intro collections does that help? Edit: Nevermind. I read through the thread thoroughly this time. I'm pretty sure my rom sets will work with all everdrives.
  4. DonBurgundy

How to go about starting a group buy?

I'm trying to get myself an Everdrive for my NES and was wondering if others on the forum were interested in doing so. I know yodd has held group buys for everdrives before so I figured I'd make this thread.
  5. DonBurgundy

Clean Mod Work Thread!

I.... CAN'T... WAIT........:tickled: Matter of fact... I'm not worthy.... Fuck Christoph :-J Kiel's out here running the NESRGB market now :mr_t:
  6. DonBurgundy

Where to service my Sony PVMs and what to be aware of?

I've been wondering where would the best place be to take my CRT monitors to be serviced? I live in Miami, FL and I have a Sony PVM 20L5 and a 20M2UMDU? lol. I don't really have any major issues right now other then a slight geometry issue with both of the monitors. I can't find the service...
  7. DonBurgundy

WTB Nintendo 64 RGB Mod service

I'm in need of someone that can do a clean RGB mod on my Nintendo 64. I'm receiving Yodd's amp and would like this mod to be done with his amp only. I reached out to Yurkie at Atari Age since I'm also in need of an NES RGB mod, but he was reluctant to install someone else's amp. I'm ready to...
  8. DonBurgundy

The Delicious Big Hunk of Shit Console & Greasy Food Thread

XMAS 2014??? LOL this fool still hasn't even dropped a video of this hunk of shit operating??? WOW! smh... Just when I thought this thread was doomed for nothing but greasy food.... MMMMMM.... KAAAAAAALE
  9. DonBurgundy

The Delicious Big Hunk of Shit Console & Greasy Food Thread

I saw this today and I had to post this here. I would definitely pay for this if I can have it RGB modded. NO QUESTION! Fuck that bastard chistoph.... :-J
  10. DonBurgundy

STEAM recommendations

I have $40 in Steam credit and don't know what I should spend it on. Only game I have for them is Counter-Strike:Source. I wanted to play SSF4 but I already own it on ps3 and Ultra SF4 is about to release anyways, plus I'm away from my ps3. At the top of my priority right now is Fighters but...
  11. DonBurgundy

Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist youtube series

I saw this live action Street Fighter youtube series today that is actually good and true to the canon of Street Fighter. There are 12 episodes so I will only post the first episode.
  12. DonBurgundy

Need help remembering a website

I've been trying to remember the name of this site an old friend showed me back in 2006. It was a video streaming site like Justin.tv or ustream, except you would embed videos from youtube or megavideo (when it was still up). Basically you would have programming for your channel that would play...
  13. DonBurgundy

BO JACKSON THREAD

I didn't know Bo Jackson was breaking bats like that! God damn that fool's strong! @ElMariconLoco shoe bots are definitely still working... I know that dude personally and that's his 2nd job since before the releases were done online. smh
  14. DonBurgundy

WTB: Super Nintendo Jr/Mini RGB modded

I'm in need of an SNES jr/mini in good condition that has been RGB modded. I bought a fake one off ebay but figured it out too late to make a return.
  15. DonBurgundy

WTB: SEGA Genesis Model 1

I'm specifically looking for a SEGA Genesis Model 1 that says "High Definition Graphics" by the cart slot and has the longer FCC ID number (ex. FJ846EUSASEGA instead of FJ8USASEGA), in GOOD condition. I've already had the bad luck of buying one off ebay that didn't work and one that was given...