Recent content by Dominance9

1. Dominance9

Cap America PCB + Jamma Adapter on neo candy cab = super hot?

I just picked up a Captain America and the Avengers PCB and went to play it for the first time on my neo candy cab using the JNX Jamma adapter. I play all of my bare pcbs on this set up. But first time I booted it, I got good video but no sound, just some crackles. I got nervous turned it off...
  2. Dominance9

WTB: C-Board for MERCS CPS-1 PCB

Im having a sync problem with my Mercs board and was told its probably the C-Board. Does anyone have a extra good C-Board that will work on this they could sell me?
  3. Dominance9

Candy Cab monitor help

Its not perfect but its my one and only. Right now its in the garage but I will eventually move it upstairs into the game room. Id also like to address a not 100% button A on player 1. Speaking of, How do I access the controller panel?
  4. Dominance9

Candy Cab monitor help

I recently picked up a candy cab, its a neo 29 I think. The monitor works but it has spots of bad / off color, primarily on in the lower right corner and upper left corner but it does extend from there (check out the attached pics). Id really like to fix it or get it fixed. Im curious if anyone...
  5. Dominance9

Looking to do some trades, Lots of stuff just added

Hey all, Looking to do some more trades. I had a old trade thread on here but I cant edit the first post and it got all junked up anyways so heres a new one. Just added a bunch of new stuff to my trade list. I have a ton of Games, Systems and Misc. related stuff available for trade. Im also...
  6. Dominance9

Collecting Video Games for Investment / Collectards / Who will care when we are all 80?

Seems like lately certain game prices across most all the systems are getting out of hand.... Making it quite easy to regret not buying certain games when they seemed "reasonably expensive". Reading the posts on the recent Pulstar sale thread here mentioning collecting for investment made me...
  7. Dominance9

Dreamcast VGA confusion

Need some help with some dreamcast vga confusion Im currently having. I have a older sony trinitron crt that I play all my older games on. It has a DVI port on the back. So my first thought was I am going to buy a DVI to VGA converter for it and pick up a VGA cable for my dreamcast. Except when...
  8. Dominance9

King of Monsters 2 MVS

Need some help on this one. I checked mvs scans and the boards looks almost the same but both sets on there show a couple windowed chips. My boards have none. Any thoughts?
  9. Dominance9

Best way to play old PC Games?

Hi, If this looks familiar it is. I had asked this about a week or so ago but it got deleted with everything else. Unfortunately I dont remember some of the websites and other things some recommended. But basically my post was: I have a bunch of Old PC games Id like to play or play again. I...
  10. Dominance9

FT- I have a lot to trade and Im looking for a lot, Anyone want to do some trading?

I have a ton of Games, Systems and Misc. Related stuff available for trade. Im also looking for a ton of games too. I figured I'd try the forum to see if anyone wanted to do some equal value trading. I know I dont have alot of feedback here and because of that if you are a established member I...
  11. Dominance9

Need help - Super snk mvs converter 2 works on one AES but not another

Could use some help here. I recently traded a fellow AES owner my super snk mvs converter 2 for some games. The converter always worked fine for me. Really, never gave any issues. (just the non play of slug X) He just got the converter today and its not working for him. He said the blue...
  12. Dominance9

Metal Slug 3 MVS ... is this right?

Just picked up a Metal Slug 3 MVS Cart, I checked MVS Scans and the date on the one board is off. Otherwise it looks ok, I think? Also any input on whats going on with the end of the board on the 1994 dated board ? Looks like its missing some gold plate like some one maybe used to strong a grit...
  13. Dominance9

Looking for better picture from CDZ, would this work?

After just picking up a Omega using component cables I see how much the picture and colors lack with my CDZ using the standard RCA Cables on my CRT I use for all my retro gaming. Im not looking to break the bank or go uber baller best available, but what Id like to do is at least have...
  14. Dominance9

AES bocky/missing graphics

Here's some pictures showing my issues. (Sorry for the bad pic quality I was having a hard time getting a good pic off the CRT). Random lines or little glitches come and go, only at certian points or spots in the game. Only certain games seem to do it.