Recent content by doggydodomi

1. D

WTB - 8LINERS Cabinet

Long shot here but I will try. Looking to buy a 8liners cabinet. Pm pls.
  2. D

WTB - Samurai Shodown V and Special

No preferences, US and JPN is cool. PM offer please. Shipping to Singapore
  3. D

FS - Parts From AES Mobo

Let me know what you wanted from a "for parts" AES mobo and your offer for it. Shipping should run to less than US$6 for registered airmail. I have the equipment to remove most parts from the board, less the "jungle" chip. For the "jungle" chip, it will be cutted out, should you want it...
  4. D

Ferrari Crash

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=335681523167929 Ferrari beat traffic light and innocent lifes were lost.
  5. D

$15 eBay Voucher For $10

Bought this eBay voucher from Groupon but I am not able to use it. This voucher is meant for USA residence only and must be use in conjunction with paypal and a credit card issued by an American Bank. At the time of purchase, I did not read the T&C and realised the fine wording only when I...
  6. D

Attact Of The Silverfish

Like a scene from a third rate movie, silverfishs emerge minor victory against classic consoles. 10% of my collection are ravaged by these hideous monsters. Casualties include 4 mini Neo posters, 4 posters from Hyper64. 2 Neo AES Manual. 1 brand new NES console. 1 brand new Atari Jaguar. 2...
  7. D

Brand New Ipod Nano 16GB Latest Generation

Brand New Ipod Nano 16GB in Pink http://auctionpix.co.uk/members/pgl1495634.jpg US$160 inclusive postage to anywhere in the world.
  8. D

Selling - Really Powerful Bike Light

Latest Revision * Improved Thermal Efficiency * Now with Blue LED Battery Indicator * 10 Grams Lighter than previous Revision Specifications - Cree R2 290 Lumens LED - Self Upgradeable, pop the old LED out and solder in the latest. - Available in 8, 28 and 40 degree Optic. - Easy Swop Optic...
  9. D

FS - Sony DESR-7000 PSX, Dr V64, Famicom / NES "Adaptor" For SNES

I have not been selling for some times and not sure what is a reasonable price for the above items. PM me with your offer if interested. Trade / Partial Trade for Arcade items welcome. Pic coming later in the day.
  10. D

WTB - Golden Axe PCB And Others And Your Broken Boardset

Looking for 1. Golden Axe 2. Golden Axe II Revenge Of Death Adder Other PCBs are welcome.. Working / Non Working is fine with me.
  11. D

FS - Neo Geo AES PCBs Only

4 X AES PCB Only. 1 x AES PCB Parts Board $15 + Shipping AES PCB (WORKING) US$90 each shipped Airmail. These are refurbished PCBs. They are acquired broken but have been repaired and tested to be working perfectly. I believe these are early low serial numbered 5V AES model. All have very...
  12. D

FS - 15 Cabinets Including Aero, Astro, Gun and Driving Cabinet

5 X Aero City 3 X Astro City 1 X Confidential Mission 1 X Virtua On 1 X Daytona 1 X Nascar 1 X Police Trainer 1 X Time Crisis 1 X Virtua Cop Helping a operator friend. Pic available. PM me with your offer. Do not have to be a package deal. The price is very good.
  13. D

Cabinet Transformer Help!

My Egret 2 cabinet has an stepdown transformer 240V to 100V 3A. I wanted to run Naomi in the cabinet. The Sega PSU for Naomi is rated at 100 - 120V 3A Input. I'll need to run an Sound Amp as well, the sound amp Transformer is 100V to 17V. Will the Transformer in the cabinet be sufficient to...
  14. D

WTB - Naomi Carts

As Above, looking at everything except Power Smash which I already have.
  15. D

Machining Services

I have a lathe and a mill and can offer machining services for small parts. Asia Price for America Quality! A machined housing or special parts for your next supergun project?