Recent content by dj trooper

1. D

Neo Geo AES *FOR SALE* Birmingham, UK

I am selling my Neo Geo AES because i simply do not have the time or money to put into it. Included is... Very good condition Jap AES console with solid box and all inner packaging including baggies, instructions and arcade stick. A Jap copy of Samurai Spirits in good condition. Power...
  2. D

Looking for.............

Someone in the U.K who could chip my Neo Geo console, i'll pay you a wage. Please PM me or reply to this post. thanks
  3. D

Neo Geo Games (storylines)

I like to know the story of a game while i'm playing itd so does any of you know where i can find the stories to most of the games for the neo? Is there a site that has such information. Thanks
  4. D

Street fighter alpha 3 GBA

Please could anyone tell me how to erase the game data on sfa3 and no you can't do it in the options and i've tried holding buttons at the start screen. Any idea's? Also i'd just like to say M.Bison is ridiculously hard but i know i'll do it! Feel free to share your thoughts on the GBA version.
  5. D

Now this is some hilarious TV!

Don't know whether many of you would have seen this in the states as i don't know whether the series of Bo Selecta was shown there but this is some funny shit with Meatloaf. Watch it all and enjoy it had me in stitches it's well funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h70UetR3LaA
  6. D

Samurai Spirits......HELP!

Right, i have just got an AES system and a copy of Samurai Spirits and i'm finding it HARD for my first time playing it. I would just like to know how you guys found it when you first played it and how i can improve my skills or point me in a good direction to success. I suck that much i can...
  7. D

Hello there from England

Hi everyone i've just got my Neo Geo finally up and running and i thought i'd join this forum now i'm a new owner woohoo! It took a while getting the power converter and tv requirements all right so i could finally play my Jap Neo, but now it's sorted and i have a copy of Samurai Shodown and i'm...