Recent content by DJ Neo XL

1. D

Should I import a PS2?

OK so let me give you a little backstory first. When I was growing up I had a local arcade that had the 1st Samurai Showdown game and loved it but never got to play any of the rest of the games because I never had the money for a Neo Geo and now that I do have the money I just don't have the...
  2. D

Need some help.

OK so I've owned about every console over the years, but got rid of each when the next gen came out and now I'm really wanting to play some old games. I just recently bought an XBox and my 2nd Gamecube (first one wouldn't save right after being knocked on the flood... oops.) So I'm considering...
  3. D

Japanese AES question

I haven't bought my Neo Geo AES yet, been planning on doing it for a year now... and will some day. My question is. If I buy a unmodded Japanese AES concole do the Japanese games have an option to turn the language to English or do I need to have it modded? Here are the games I want: Samurai...
  4. D

SVC Chaos for XBox

I bought SVC Chaos for the XBox today and had a few questions about the options. What's the different between turning Flash on/off? What's the differenct in turning control type from normal to arcade in controller setup? What's the difference in turning the graphic mode from normal to arcade...
  5. D

modded XBox

OK where to start... I bought a XBox last month and I'm really enjoying it, I've decided to just stick with an XBox for the next couple years (because it has a crap load of games I want on the cheap) and hold of getting the other consoles I want (PS2 mine broke, GC mine broke, Neo Geo and a...
  6. D

Gameshark codes

I'm going to get a Gameshark for my new PS2, mine broke and I'm waiting for another price cut to get another. Does anyone know a site that list codes for it.
  7. D

N64 questions

I'm thinking of getting a Nintendo 64, but had a few questions for those in the know. The carts have batteries for saving progress right? Is it true the the N64 has a built in battery charger? Is there a website that has directions on how to replace the battery?
  8. D

NCSX shipping?

Has anyone ordered a arcade stick from National Console Support's website? How much was the shipping? I live in Ohio. I'm thinking of ordering the Hori stick for the XBox but it's $68, which is a little much but you probably get what you pay for.
  9. D

GC Naruto fighters

Anybody play any of the Naruto fighting games for the Gamecube? The screenshots look amazing but is it really any good?
  10. D

SFC sceenshots

Does anybody know of a place where I can get screenshots of the DragonBall Z and Yu Yu Hakusho fighters that came out on the Super Famicom? I'm thinking of getting one just for those games and wanted to check what they looked like.
  11. D

Power Instinct question

OK so Matrimelee is part 2 in the Power Instinct series and Groove On Fight is part 3 what is the name of part 1 and was it released on any consoles and where there any other games in the series?
  12. D

Saturn fighters

So I'm thinking of getting a Sega Saturn and wanted to know if someone could tell me what fighters were released on it (US and Japan) besides Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers, Vampire Hunter and Saviour and the Capcom VS games? And does the Action Replay work good on it for...
  13. D

Learning Curve For Sticks

OK so I plan on spending all the money I have this year on video games (98% of which are fighting games.) I grew up playing fighters and can't wait to play some of the ones I never got to when I was younger. So I already bought a couple sticks (even though I haven't saved up to get the consoles...
  14. D

Tekken 5 release info

Does the regular edition of Tekken 5 have the arcade ports of Tekken 1-3, or do I have to buy the Le. bundle with the stick to get those? I've already got a hori stick and don't want to have to buy a second.
  15. D

Dreamcast sticks

I found some arcade sticks for the Dreamcast listed at Buy Rite but I've heard bad things about them and don't want to order anything from them. I can't find them anywhere. Does the Capcom VS. SNK Arcade Stick even exist? It's the one I really want but can't find anywhere.