Recent content by dirtboy69

1. D

looking for a neo cd

for $150 u.s. or less shipped to canada don't care about the condition as long as it works and has a couple of games hook ups and two controllers have some things i'll trade for it too. pm me if you can help
  2. D

just cause i missed it...

who here thinks i ripped them off? cause there's only two guys here that have a right to say this and i've fixed the one guy's problem and i'm in the process of trying to fix the other guy's problem
  3. D

looking for x-box games

i have seven virtual boy Games and system for trade for x-box Games
  4. D

looking for a neo geo pocket

condition as long as working isn't a problem, the color doesn't matter either i do want one thing though and that sonic i just got rid of mine and it's still on my trade page aside from that i'll trade stuff from my trade page for a neo pocket with atleast sonic (also not on my page but i do...
  5. D

question about a 3d0

i would want the first panasonic 3d0 realease. how much do they cost?? and would someone sell me one
  6. D

someone should do this

i don't know howmany if any people are out there making homebrew games. i think someone should program a gta port for the neo cd the system could handle a good port for the top view part one of the series.
  7. D

card fighters help me !!

i have this game right and i'm trying to beat it so i can sell it anyway i was wondering what are the zombies talking about trading upstairs and the hidden room also i know you cant get 100 percent something about not all the cards are there so what's the highest i can get on the snk version so...
  8. D

neo pocket games

i'm looking for the following i'll pay cash or trades for stuff in the old sega systems and playstation one and i have cash fighters the snk version i'd trade too anyway the neo geo pocket games i want are bust a move turf masters evolutions last blade samurai showdown metal slug sonic king...
  9. D

i'm thinking about selling my neo pocket

i have a stone blue neo pocket and a copy of card fighters clash the snk version i was wondering what i could get for the both if i was to sell it me i traded my sega nomad for it so i not sure on the cash value
  10. D

neo geo cd system

i've got one in the workings right now in good shape so i'm looking for a well used one in working shape that won't cost too much if you got one i'll pay 100 or trade for my sega saturn games and a controller or two would be real nice
  11. D

i need some help !!

i'm a neo newbie and i'm a little lost i thought that playmore bought most of the snk labels not sammy but yet it seems that sega and sammy are merging to help in launching the new acarde machine? so who is this sammy company and i thought sega was in no position after the dreamcast to be...
  12. D

looking for a neo geo cd

i really want a neo geo cd it doesn't matter the model or if it's complete as long as it works and has two controllers and some of the following games if you can hook me up pm me and we're work out a deal games i want: neo bomberman bust a move mutation nation samurai showdown 2 samurai...
  13. D

programming for the neo pocket

i was looking around on the net for stuff but i'm kinda confused on what exactly i need to start i know assembly and c really good so programming won't be a problem once i get set up can some one help me
  14. D

what would ...

the cheapest home cart system run shipped in canadian dollars
  15. D

about card fighters for neo pocket

i read in a review for the game about a second tournament in las vegas is this real? and is it really 20 characters in a row?