Recent content by DHG Hunter

1. D

Midwest Gaming Classic 2012

The Midwest Gaming Classic just announced its dates, location, Friday festivities, and opened up ticket pre-orders: Date: March 24 & 25, 2012 Some festivities begin Friday, March 23 Where: Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel in Wisconsin Tickets: $25 for Saturday & Sunday (Pre-Order Special)...
  2. D

1-Slot MVS Overheats

Hey folks, Several years ago I purchased a 1-slot MVS off of eBay that works OK for the first 10 minutes or so, but the longer you keep the system on, the more "wavy" and degraded the picture becomes until you basically can't tell what is going on any longer. I've since replaced the 1-slot...
  3. D

Killer Instinct & a Super Nova

Finally tracked down a Killer Instinct board to go along side my Neo Geo MVS, but I ran into an interesting problem when I tried hooking Killer Instinct into the Jamma port... Where do I put my extra button plug for the kick buttons? The hard drive works fine and the board loads up all right...
  4. D

Help with a 4-Slot MVS and MAS Super Nova

I'm having a problem with a 4-Slot Neo Geo MVS system and my MAS Super Nova. I've plugged the unit into the Jamma harness no problem, but I'm not sure where to plug in the auxilory connection so that I can hopefully switch between games with a button press. Now for the more depressing stuff...
  5. D

Bank Error - Real Bout 2

I just purchased a copy of Real Bout 2 MVS, but when I plug it into my one-slot Neo Geo MVS, I get a "Warning; Bank Error" before I'm able to select a character or before the game can get into a a demo fight mode. I've tried cleaning the connections, but to no avail. Is this just a problem...