Recent content by Demitri1983

1. Demitri1983

Methodology check: Cps2 transplant (Official Roms)

Hey guys, If this is not an appropriate topic, please delete. I feel this is more of a transplant. Trying to check if my thought process is correct regarding this process. What I have: Cps2 A and donor B rev 4 with infinikey Official Capcom SFZ2J ROM set w/ daughter board and PAL Replace...
  2. Demitri1983

Konami 22' LCD Arcade Monitor.

Really nice looking lcd arcade monitor. Came out of a converted crt cab. $100 plus shipping in US. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
  3. Demitri1983

WTB: Bannana Cart

***FOUND** Thank you! If anyone has a 161 they aren't using and are willing to let it go, please PM me. Thank you for the consideration.
  4. Demitri1983

FOUND!-WTB: MV1B

*UPDATE: Mission Accomplished. Please Delete* If anyone has one in the US they would be willing to let go please pm me. I really appreciate the consideration. Thank you.
  5. Demitri1983

Post Your Recent Purchases!

6 months worth of pickups while living at my in laws. 2 more weeks until freedom.
  6. Demitri1983

Local help please. Neo geo cd related.

Was wondering if any one in the Atlanta GA area would be willing to help me test out a cd unit? I took a shot on a unit and the power supply looks to be dead but want to know if the unit is too. If anyone is interested in helping a brother out please let me know. Thank you for your time.
  7. Demitri1983

MV4 vs. SmallCab Supergun

Hey guys, I have a MV4 and a smallcab supergun that i would like to use, but I think I made a miscalculation. This supergun is native to Jamma but this board is MVS. From the pinouts on hardmvs, it looks like i may run into audio problems. My main concern is damaging either unit by trying...
  8. Demitri1983

TRADE COMPLETE: Please close

UPDATE: ***MISSION ACCOMPLISHED*** Thank you. UPDATE: Some interest, but nothing firm yet. I'm going to let this soak until next week. Thank you. Hey Guys, looking to trade my 20 inch Sony PVM for some misc items. It's in great condition and all inputs work. I'm not going to be shipping...
  9. Demitri1983

WTB & WTT: MVS Items *Please look*

Hey guys, Im trying to tie up some loose ends in my MVS collection. I will pay reasonable prices for the Items I want to buy, but any offers will be considered. All trade items are MM and arts. I have listed what I am looking for trade. WANTED MVS CARTS: RealBout Fatal Fury Special (Looking...
  10. Demitri1983

I know about the ROTD fix but, any for Matri?

There seems to be about a million threads for ROTD fix but non out there for Matrimelee. I know that this game will have problems with my Mv1fs. I tried ROTD on my board and it had the reset problem, and i can only assume that Matri will do the same. Has any one found a fix or a bios that...
  11. Demitri1983

Question on my first cosolizing/supergun.

Alright, I am going to attempt my first consolize/supergun project and i have a few questions to ask the people who that done this before. I am going to use this guide for what i need to do. http://www.engadget.com/2006/11/28/how-to-consolize-an-arcade-game/ Now this looks like a pretty...
  12. Demitri1983

Somemthing that blew my mind!

OK, I just got a KOF 2002 kit set and when i opend it i noticed THAT THE MINI MARQUEE WAS PAPER AND NOT A PLEXY SHEET. I WAS LIKE WTF! DID THEY STOP MAKING THE MINI MARQUEES out of the plexy? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? :eek: :eek: What other kits have paper mini marquees?
  13. Demitri1983

SAULABI SPIRITS???BOOT???

I bought SAMSHO 2 and it says SAULABI SPIRTS on the title screen. IT SAID ON THE AUCTION IT IS THE KOREAN VERSION. BOOT OR NO BOOT? I will take pics of the boards if it will help.
  14. Demitri1983

MV1-F with VRAM error worth fixing?

Hey all Is a MV1-F with a Video Ram Error worth fixing? I have one and i was thinking about fixing it, but i dont have the first clue on how to fix a PCB board. I was thinking on maybe just putting it up for trade or sell w/ a couple of games if i cant fix it. Thanks