Recent content by dansc

1. D

Is theWorm2 a trustyworthy buyer?

he want to buy my 4-slot mvs, and he asking me to ship first, i just want to know about his reference cause i dont hang around here often and this is my first sell here, should i trust him? thanks
  2. D

4 slot neo geo mvs pcb for sale $120 shipped

working perfectly, i need money to buy a nintendo ds lite...let me know, thanks
  3. D

monitor display nothing!!help

i just bought a 25" wells gardner 25k7194, i hooked up in my cab, and got nothing display in the image, just all black, i noticed that there arent any spark light inside the end of the tube, where the neckboard connected to, the neck board doesnt connect loose to the tube or anything it fit...
  4. D

my game boot up with some messy image!!

when i turn on the machine, the monitor displayed those light green, yellow, red blocks when the game boot, but the game work fine after that..is this a sign of bad motherboard, the cart itselft or dirty edge connector..and its there a way to fix this? thnx
  5. D

looking for neo geo control panel

anyone have it?
  6. D

whats the differences between boot and orignal mvs?

does the boot cartdridge will work the same as the original one? like their speed, grahpic ect...
  7. D

why AES is so expensive?

i never own one..and i only play at arcade..so just wondering why the games are so expensive..why their prices cant be like other console like ps2 or xbox? i know most of their games are awsome, rare and small amount of copies, but still the price is too high
  8. D

how to adjust the B+

ive read some problem about width issue that involve with the B+ being too hight, anyone know how to adjust this and whats it looks like? thanks
  9. D

how to adjust color?

my monitor display too much blue..how do i decrease this? its a wells gardner 25k7193.. thanks
  10. D

why its so hard to do kyo moves in kof 96?

that move f+P after hcb+P..its so easy to do it..but i can never get that last move come out efficiency....i can do this move in SVC and Kof 2003 easily on xbox..is it the game engine or what?
  11. D

400 games board!!!

anyone ever see this board before..its hard to believe it can store that many games.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6189897497&rd=1
  12. D

how do i wider my monitor screen?

my monitor is not display full resolution..it is a 25 inches monitor but display the image as 23 inches monitor..there is still black screen all around the monitor..i want to get rid off these black to make the image display in full size..this monitor has a remote that let me change the...
  13. D

help me how to test the powersupply..

i try to measure the volts of my powersupply..and all i can measure is the AC screws on the powersupply (about 122 volts)..other than that i got nothing on +5 and +12..i put one prong on the ground screw and the other on the volts screw..but still nothing..am i doing this correct? i dont think...
  14. D

so what happen to SNK vs. Capcom 2?

anyone know whats going on with this game? it announced in development like 2 years ago..but havent heard from it since then.. :mad_2:
  15. D

how to hook up speaker wire in one speark cab?

my cab has only one speaker, and there already is two wires coming from the speaker. one is white and the other is purple, and i have three wires from my neo harness, two purple(R&L) and one ground...am i suppose to plug one R or L wire into the purple wire of the speaker and the ground wire to...