Recent content by Crazyman_bob

1. C

Fanboys UNITE!

I've seen some recent fanboy bashing around here, so this post is dedicated to those of you who are fanboys AND DAMN PROUD OF IT. My personal ones: Resident Evil Anime (to a lesser extent) furries Capcom AND SNK C'mon now! Don't be afraid! Fanboys are what make fandom interesting! :D [...
  2. C

Autodelete any posts with nothing but SPAM in them.

I don't know if this is possible, or practical, but if there was some way to automatically delete posts with just the word "SPAM" in it it would probably discourage less people to post in Unrelated with nothing but "SPAM LOL" like some I've seen.
  3. C

Good sprite rip sites?

Can anyone tell me where I can find some good sprite rips? I really need an Arina from WW7 rip...
  4. C

Anyone know of any good file servers (preferably free ones)?

Any help anyone could give would be appreciated... mainly looking for one for storage purposes...
  5. C

Who else thinks "Friends" is fucking stupid?

I can't stand this show anymore. For awhile it used to be good, but now all the writers are doing is juxtaposing different couples together. I stopped watching it a few weeks ago when I realized how incredibly insipid it was. I thought I'd heard the last of it until this morning, when...
  6. C

Can someone upload artwork into Gallery for me?

I've been trying to get in contact with Prozerg but he isn't responding... if anyone can do this, please say so so that I can mail it to you. Thanks in advance.
  7. C

Arg! Prozerg, please!

Aigh! Prozerg, when are you going to get around to it? It's been a while now... PLEASE upload my art, pleeeze... I can mail it again if you didn't get it AGAIN... just, please... [ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: Crazyman_bob ]</p>
  8. C

Vice's and Mature's real names?

Does anybody know what they are? I read somewhere that SNK released their full names at some point but I haven't found them... thanks in advance. [ April 23, 2002: Message edited by: Crazyman_bob ]</p>
  9. C

Looking for Boogiepop Phantom MP3s

I just saw this series and I thought it was freaking awesome... if anyone knows where I can find any music files (free or otherwise) it'd be greatly appreciated. (Already looked on KaZaA)
  10. C

Segata Sanshiro

The ass-kickingest man on earth... and he plays the Sega Saturn! Click on my sig link if you want to know more!
  11. C

Looking for free Web Host that allows hotlinking

Anyone know of any? I can't afford my own webspace, but I need somewhere to store images and put up a website. I don't care if it's completely pasted with ads. Do any free places allow hotlinking?
  12. C

Foxy's Honey Bee SDM

I've seen this done a few times before and I wonder: does it always do a double KO? Or are there certain circumstances that make it that way?
  13. C

Best Lookin' Super

I know there is a recent thread for crappiest supers, so here's the best ones. SNK Athena- Psycho 9 (I think that's it) B. Jenet- Many Many Torpedos Rock Howard or Geese Howard- Raging Storm CAPCOM Chun-Li- Kikou-Shou (AKA The Bubble) Morrigan- Soul Eraser Strider Hiryu- Ragnarok
  14. C

Who do I sent pic for avatar to?

Who do I send a pic that I want to use for my avatar? Are there any specifications? I thought I heard something about it having to be less than 600x600 pixels... help would be greatly appreciated...
  15. C

Who is doing image hosting now?

I know it used to be SamuraiX and Joe McCabe was up for it, but who is doing it now? I have no way to host images myself, so I need to know who's doing it now... please.