Recent content by CorruptionDee

1. C

Question: Does anyone know where I can find the harness for a Pana Twin Long?

To make a long story short, and friend of mine has a Pana Twin Long that he wants to hook up via RGB to a Sony PVM 2030. The issue is that he's missing the JAMMA harness that I hear is proprietary. Many people make them, but never of us are savvy enough to do it on our own. I'm attaching a...
  2. C

WTB: Famicom Titler...

Hello gentlemen, I'm looking for a Famicom Titler. At a fair price, of course. I understand that they're not easy to come by, but they have the best video output and I think they're cool, as far as Famicom variations go. Thanks in advance.
  3. C

WTB: In need of a CPS Changer...

I'm looking for a Capcom CPS changer. I would really appreciate if anybody has one that they're willing to sell get in contact with me. Thanks.
  4. C

Question about the Pana Twin Long....

A friend of mine has had a Pana Twin Long for a couple of years because he literally didn't know what it was. I told him it's a Supergun and now he's excited to test it. As you can see from the photos, all he has is the deck, so we have no way of testing any JAMMA boards. What's missing and...
  5. C

Neo-geo AES won't start up...

Hello all, To summarize, I've had my current Neo-Geo AES system for about 9 years. It's worked like a champ up until recently when I took it out of storage with the intent of selling it. Now when I test it, all I get is the attached screen. Any ideas?
  6. C

Quick question: If you play a green B board CPS2 game on a US A board will it ...

Change the language to English? For example, if I bought Zero 2 for my USA A board, would the game be in English with Evil Ryu in it? I ask because sometimes I come across the green B boards and would like to know whether or not it functions the same as a Neo-Geo.
  7. C

Graphics problem with Fighter's History PCB?

I recently bought a Fighter's History board on eBay on the cheap. Really cheap, as in $5 plus shipping. The seller stated that the board was tested and working, so it's possible that something may have occurred during shipping. The board works, and functions like you would imagine, but the...
  8. C

How do you switch regions on a CPS2 game that has been Phoenixed?

I recently purchased a Phoenixed Alpha 3 B board off a member here, and it works great. However, out of curiosity I would like to know how to switch regions on it. It's not a big deal if I can't, but I would like to check it out anyhow. Thanks in advance.
  9. C

WTB: An E-Swat and/or Spider-Man JAMMA board on the cheap

Here's the deal: both of these boards are readily available on eBay, but I think that both are a little overpriced in comparison to what I paid for them years back. I understand that prices fluctuate from time to time, but both of these games are very common so I figured that I would try my luck...
  10. C

WTB: B. Rap Boys JAMMA PCB...

Hello fellas, I don't know if this has been asked here before, but I can't seem to find this obscure board anywhere. I know that they occasionally show up on eBay from time to time, but I have watching eBay without success. Aside from that I won't even bother with Coinopexpress because they're...
  11. C

Hello from NYC...

Hello everyone, I'm a longtime lurker (over 6 years), and hardcore Neo-Geo fan, so I thought now was the time to re-register, and start posting on the forum. These forums have been my go-to place for anything Neo-Geo related. Believe it or not, I actually registered back in 2003, but I rarely...