Recent content by chrisg

1. C

FS: Hyper Neo Geo 64 - Beast Busters Second Nightmare custom cab - UK

With heavy heart I offer up for sale my from-scratch build of BBSN, salvaged from a damaged cab. All of the electronics (except the PSUs) are completely original. The guns are also original, although they were damaged so have needed repair/restoration. My thinking behind this was always to...
  2. C

Beast Busters Second Nightmare project - finally finished

I've been working to resurrect a BBSN setup for what feels like years.. and it's finally finished. Thought I'd share some pics of the finished thing. It's been really nice to get such a rare old game (in a rather unlovable cab) working again and make it a bit more practical. The game now has...
  3. C

Wanted: SVC Chaos MVS loose cart

Hi All, Anyone got one of these they want to part with? Ideally someone in europe... (although not too bothered by the shipping) Condition unimportant, just not a boot. Thanks Chris
  4. C

Hyper 64 Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare

Yeah, I know these things are like hen's teeth and a pain to get working, but I inexplicably want to have a go. If anyone has one (board and game) they'd part with, let me know. Also interested in the gun units too, but not holding out much hope for them..
  5. C

MVS video signal and monitor picture width/height adjustment

Hi, I've recently acquired an electrocoin 6-slot cabinet. The 6-slot mobo was dead (hopefully not terminal - but that's a separate project), so I've put a 4-slot in it for the moment. Generally all is working well, but I have an issue with the picture being slightly cropped in both the...
  6. C

Electrocoin cabinet artwork (CPO, bezel, sideart etc.)

Hi All I'm starting this thread to hopefully become a place for resources for people restoring electrocoin cabinets. There is already some material dotted around, but I'm just trying to collect it together.. Control Panel Overlay The CPO looks like this (pics from El Capitan's machine)...
  7. C

WTB: SVC Chaos MVS (kit or cart)

Title says it :smirk: Original only please, but any condition considered. Thanks
  8. C

Fixing/replacing damaged PROG-G2 board (Viewpoint MVS)

Hi, I've acquired a damaged Viewpoint MVS cartridge. I thought I was going to be able to fix it (I'm fairly handy with an iron), but the damage is pretty severe: There are a lot of tracks which need to be repaired. I'm wondering how feasible it would be to swap the board for a donor PROG-G2...
  9. C

Really WTB: Nice original MVS Cabinet in the UK

Does anybody have (or know someone who has) a nice MVS cabinet in the UK they would consider parting with? I'm particularly after either the black and red striped Electrocoin 6-slot (http://www.hardmvs.com/xml/uk/ukCabs.htm) or pretty much any Big Red which might have somehow made it's way to...
  10. C

Anybody used a GAMEBOX (2012) jamma board / emulator?

Hi All, Has anyone got any experience using these things: http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/products/gamebox2012.htm What is the emulation quality like? Before you say it... ;) I would much rather have a real MVS cabinet, but I live in the UK, and finding decent ones here is next to...