Recent content by Catman

1. C

FS: AES system and games

*** I've included prices *** Looking to sell all of this AES stuff now. I'd love to sell it as a whole lot but will consider offers on individual items. (See end of post for details) Neo Geo AES System Jeff Kurtz Mod (S-video and composite) Universal or Debug Bios (I'm not sure which it is)...
  2. C

FS/T: AES system w/games

I want to sell or trade this as a package only right now. If I decide to break it up I'll let you know. Neo Geo AES System KPJ or Jeff Kurtz Mod (S-video and composite) Universal or Debug Bios (I'm not sure which it is) Serial # 026195 AES.jpg AESserial.jpg JeffKurtzMod.jpg Comes with AC...
  3. C

Closed +++ Trade completed

I'm looking for a decent desktop PC that will allow me to play some online 3D games. Here is what I'm willing to put up for trade towards this PC. I'll provide pictures and more details when I have some serious offers. MVS Titles ========== 3 Count Bout (high quality fake mini marque) Alpha...
  4. C

FT: Duo and Pokefami packs w/ games (pictures should work now)

I have two system packages for trade: 1st up is my Turbo Duo - comes with one controller, Composite cable, and A/C adapter (works great). The Duo has region mod built in (this was done by D-lite ) which allows you to play US and Japanese Hucards. The mod is a switch in the back of the unit...
  5. C

WTB: MVS titles plus other stuff

Hi All, I've got a friend looking for the following MVS titles: MOTW Metal Slug X (loose) Also looking for the following items: Viper Phase 1 Jamma board IGS PGM motherboard Atomiswave motherboard Send me your items, prices and email info to my PM. Thanks,
  6. C

FS/T Mega AES system by KPJ w/ games (updated)

I have a mega modded Neo Geo AES system (Japanese - I believe) with the Debug Bios. The system uses a Genesis PSU and comes with two Neo arcade controllers and two CD joypad controllers. One of the arcade controllers works great but has scratches, the other is pretty clean but isn't working...
  7. C

Props go to Gemen as an awesome seller!

Purchased an excellent Metal Slug X with art pack and MS3 box. Everything was packaged perfectly and arrived in two days time. Now that's some fast shipping and service. Buy with confidence from Gemen. :buttrock:
  8. C

WTB: US CPS2 game boards

Looking to get the following US "Blue" CPS2 game boards: Mars Matrix Gigawing Dungeons and Dragons Shadow Over Mysteria Super Puzzle Fighter 2 If you have them and are looking to sell them send me a PM. (if you have pictures that would be cool, and send my your asking price as well) Thanks.
  9. C

Japhei AKA Casey is a good seller

Just bought 4 carts from Casey and they're excellent, working, and the real deal. I purchased 3 MVS carts (MS3, KOF 2K, and Neo Bomberman) and 1 ST-V cart (Guardian Force). I purchased them from him on Tuesday and got them today (Thursday)... what service. On another note, I also bought...
  10. C

May Austin get together

Ok, it's that time again. All you Austinites and Texas folk. If you're ready for another get together I'll have the place all to myself the weekend of May 15th. May 15th will be a Saturday, so let's start then at around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and go for as long as we need. Of course I'll...
  11. C

All Found Thanks

I have a friend that is looking to purchase the following AES games; Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 4 and Metal Slug 5. Prefer the games to be in good working condition and if possible complete (missing manual would be ok). Please PM me your email address and I’ll have him contact you. Thanks...
  12. C

Loose Atomiswave motherboards

I can get my hands on some loose Atomiswave motherboards for $260 (shipping would be extra). These would be loose, without games, and in gamers condition. If you're interested shoot me a PM. I'll probably need to get multiple interests for shipping to be minimal to my place, unless the actual...
  13. C

WTB: Raystorm and Dolphin Blue PCB's/kits

Looking to buy a Taito Raystorm JAMMA PCB and an Atomiswave Dolphin Blue cart or kit. Please PM me with what you have to offer and the price. Thank you.
  14. C

FYI: Great Traders

Props go to: Dougdesensi Umiami80 Straight out awesome. Thanks guys :buttrock:
  15. C

RGB converter questions

I wanted to make a RGB to composite/S-Video myself using some info/schematics that was posted on the web before (but I can't find that site anymore). Question is: Has anyone made their own RGB converter and if so would you recommend making your own again or getting the JROK? Are there other...