Recent content by Caliburn89

1. Caliburn89

FT: MOTW US Holo Label

I've had this sitting around for a bit, I've got a great condition English HOLO LABEL (!!!) Strikers 1945 PLUS cart up for trade. This is baller status shit in a translucent blue case. But wait, there's more! If you trade now I'll include a shock w/insert. This has some warranty stickers on it...
  2. Caliburn89

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Went back like 6 pages and didn't see what I had so.. Looking for prices for: Neo-Geo Bean-style stick in nice condition. Puzzle Bobble bootleg King of Fighters 94 gamer condition King of Fighters 95 gamer condition Art of fighting 2 gamer condition I also have a power supply that I got in...
  3. Caliburn89

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Splurged and bought me some arcade games. Not huge into fighters but I get a kick out of Rival Schools, and I'm just a Mega Man fanboy.
  4. Caliburn89

Bust-a-move and Street Hoop/Slam

Got some stuff today and wanted to know whats the deal with these. Edit: I posted the wrong picture like a dumbass. Never bothered to check my puzzle bobble since it worked and was cheap and was new to the game. Got another in the mail today from a lot and checked mine to find this: Street...
  5. Caliburn89

Buy a MVS consolized or an AES?

Yeah I kind of felt like cmvs or supergun was the better choice. I actually won an auction for what looks like a MV-1A a few days ago with the express purpose of trying to consolize it. God only knows if it works at this point (its missing the BIOS chip at the least). I'll test it in my cab...
  6. Caliburn89

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

That costs more than my entire MVS collection, my MVS cab, and cab refurbishing and repairs . Truly trying to get AES games must be suffering
  7. Caliburn89

you found out you can't post new threads in the master forum! what can you do?

Gabled may have been the wrong word. It's more like "sliced". It's only on my Slot 1. I've uploaded a picture from the Strikers 1945 Plus Plane Select Menu that should show it pretty well. I also included pictures of the battery and the capacitors. Do I need to replace the battery, or was it...