Recent content by blaobear

1. B

Help with pricetags

So, im going to sell some games, and I have been away from the Neo-geo market for to long now to know what im doing... so im asking if you could help me with a fair selling/buying estimate for these games: KoF 03 (Jap) KoF 02 (Jap) KoF 01 (Jap) KoF 99 (Jap) KoF 98 (Jap) Art of Fighting (Jap)...
  2. B

selling of my AES collection...

o what a tragedy... i sort of need the money ty buy games for my other systems (and a nice pinball mashine or/and MVS/PSB kab) well... here we go... the system serial nr is right above 100 000, and so is my loose system (not on picture) i will take and post detaled pictures as soon as...
  3. B

[WTB] Virtual boy games and US system

im broke untill after chistmas:( , but then i would like to buy a US virtualboy(complete system) and some of the following games... 3d tetris (US) galactic pinball (US) golf (US) insmouse no yakata (jap) jack bros (US) jack bros (jap) mario clash (US) mario clash (jap) mario tennis (US)...
  4. B

lots of stuff wanted!

yea! anyone got a lot of complete games? :smirk: first, i dont have paypal myself, so i friend of mine will do the payment, I hope that you still can ship it to my adress... this is what i want: game & watch -crystal screen balloon fight super mario bros -gold helmet lion manhole...
  5. B

I'm a zoo keeper addict!

i have played this game for some time now, and its still great! :chimp: there is not many games that i play for that long, usually i get tired after a couple of weeks, mayby a month... but this is an ongoing classic! 4 months or something now! anyone else that cant stop playing? whats your...
  6. B

some nice AES games!

i got around 700$ to shop nice games for! :drool: so I hope you have some of the following games for sale: AeroFighters 2 Alpha Mission 2 Andro Dunos Blazing Star(dont think this is possible) Garou: Mark of the Wolves King of Fighters 99 King of Fighters 02 Metal Slug 2 Metal Slug X Metal...