Recent content by billbrasky

1. B

Selling of my collection on online store

hello, I've been a member here for a few years years and have been collecting videogames for a while. I've been meaning to clear out my collection and finally I'm getting around to it. i am listing everything on https://shop.shoppu.us and there is still plenty left. I've created a coupon code...
  2. B

FS: Bunch of Console and Systems

suh dudes-- just got married. doing that pussy whipped thing where one sells off a bunch of shit. this round some consoles/systems/hardware that i can do without. due to the amount of items and configuration required, i wasn't able to test everything thoroughly, but everything has been tested...
  3. B

FS: PCE, SNES, N64, Genesis Games, Consoles, etc.

Prices are not firm, make me an offer-- no trades though. I'm getting out of the arcade/retro game collecting and so this thread will be an ever-changing for sale thread for non-arcade and non-neogeo stuff. For Sale: PC Engine Games Castlevania: Rondo of Blood - $125 Genpei Toumaden - $15...
  4. B

FS: jamma 1p genesis

Prices are not firm, make me an offer-- no trades though. I'm getting out of the arcade/retro game collecting and so this thread will be an ever-changing for sale thread for arcade stuff. For Sale: more coming soon... US only, accept paypal gift or +4%, google wallet. NOTICE Due to the age...
  5. B

MV-1FZ + GBS8220 - No Signal

A while back I remember building a makeshift supergun with my MV-1FZ, JAMMA harness, GBS-8220 (http://www.jammaboards.com/store/cga-ega-yuv-to-vga-arcade-hd-converter-pcb-gbs-8220-gbs-8220.html) and typical -5V power supply...
  6. B

FS: Neo Geo CD System

top loader neo geo cd system with oem power and kidney bean joystick (dark grey). tossing in generic composite stereo cables. tested with those and with rgb scart cable (rgb scart not included). also tossing in gangan, missing jewel case back insert. $135 shipped to us 48 states. pp gift or add...
  7. B

Neo Geo Kidney Bean Joystick Colors?

I have these two kidney bean joysticks and they're different colors. one is smooth and black, the other is matte and dark grey, what's the deal?
  8. B

FS: Atomiswave system and games

$380 shipped us only, or make me an offer. All items original and working unless noted. - Atomiswave system - KOF Neowave w/ moves, inserts, marquee, etc. - Demolish Fist - Ranger Mission - Dolphin Blue (boot)
  9. B

FS: Japanese Sega Saturn consoles

I'm slowly liquidating my collection and I have a few Japanese Sega Saturn consoles. They're all in working condition. The grey ones include a controller. They all have new replacement power and s-video cables. Each have been tested for RGB, etc. All have obvious cosmetic discoloring/yellowing...
  10. B

FS: Namco System 246

for sale working namco system 246, originally for tekken 4 i think. no game, no drive, no dongles and no namco i/o-- just the system. here it is plugged up to my hdtv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z407jxU_0A us only, price includes shipping. o.b.o., not sure how much these are worth. $100...
  11. B

WTB: Neo Geo CD Top Loader door

hello i'm looking the a good condition neo geo cd cd door for the top loader. one of the hinges broke off mine and gluing it back isn't strong enough. shoot me a price, thanks!
  12. B

FS: US Turbo Duo w/ games, Keene Scart Commanders (2 units)

what's up, i'm downsizing my setup and i have (2) keene scart commander units for sale. apparently these are impossible to find new now and keene.co.uk no longer has them on their site or on amazon uk and cost about $150/each shipped to the US when i bought them. these are us models. units...
  13. B

FS: AES Console, MVS carts, Super Sidekicks 2 Kit, Artwork/MM

us residents only, paypal gift or +4%, prices are us dollars and do not include shipping. shipping (for carts) unless shipping included in price: 1-2 games add $13 for shipping, usps. 3-4 games add $17 for shipping, usps. as usual all games are authentic, good condition (typical surface...
  14. B

FS: XRGB-Mini -- unopened, brand new. $380 shipped

hey guys, i ordered a few of these and have 3 remaining. they are brand new and unopened, price is $380 shipped with insurance, usps priority to 48 states only. payment via paypal gift or +3%. all units are identical and unopened brand new-- these just came in today. #1- SOLD #2- SOLD #3- SOLD
  15. B

FS: Consoles, Games, Accessories, Guides: Core Grafx, TG-16, psOne, DC, n64, snes, genesis

hola amigos! i've been accumulating a bunch of stuff as i've been collecting lately, figured i'd start to try and get rid of some of it. US buyers only please, all prices include shipping. pp gift or add 4%. prices negotiable. Games: Dreamcast (complete unless noted): - Cool Boarders Burrrn...