Recent content by Benthrottle

1. Benthrottle

JVC Rgb Monitor Screen Size Adjust

​Hi, I have a JVC BM-H1300SU RGB Monitor. Hooking up through RGB is the only way this monitor lets you adjust the screen size/pan. The problem actually is its adjust limits. I don't know about Sony branded Monitors, but this one you can only adjust vertical/horizontal size/orientation by a limit...
  2. Benthrottle

WTT: Hyper Duel for... (cancelled)

*Cancelled after reading this thread http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?260260-FS-Brandnew-and-sealed-GRADIUS-III-amp-IV-Fukkatsu-PS2-USA If someone could delete this post... have no interest anymore. Hi. Wondering if anyone want a Hyper Duel PCB... for a cased C&Dinosaurs ? :)
  3. Benthrottle

Price/Interest check Hyper Duel PCB

Hi, i'm wondering how much a Hyper Duel PCB would go these days... "internationally" speaking... but both "forum marketing" and "ebaying"ish :). Price most of the time is subjective... just wanting a second/third opinion. (Hm, Wonder if I could trade for a Cadillac & Dino PCB :glee: ) (F*...
  4. Benthrottle

Naomi Sega I/O "Rev B" 838-13683-93 6th button issue

Hi. Lots of Sega I/O related threads. Lots of "kick buttons" related issues. Not one solution. Here's the thing. I'm trying to get the 6th button to work with a Sega I/O Rev B, 838-13683-93, well, at least it is what it says on the sticker. Before proceding, I DON'T WANT TO USE A CAPCOM I/O...
  5. Benthrottle

MK 2 Memory Expansion Board Workaround

So everyone knows that MK 2 comes in two flavors: old board with the so called "Memory Expansion" daughter board (I'm not talking about the sound board), and the release without it. I heard the difference is all about eprom capacity (not quite sure but, it was something like the Sub version...
  6. Benthrottle

Capcom ZN / Street Fighter EX rom swap/upgrade possible

:conf: Would be possible, example, to rom swap a Street Fighter Ex 2 board into a " EX 2 Plus" update? If someone could help, I would be very grateful.
  7. Benthrottle

WTB Random CPS2 stuff (DD, VSAV, VHUN) *Willing to international*

Just checking if someone would be interested selling some stuff to a unlucky, far living, bastard. Preference for Gray asia/Orange boards, dirty, cracked cases, teared labels, anything that could make the damn thing cheaper. The list goes on but, if someone interested in selling a DDTOD (1st on...
  8. Benthrottle

Carrier Air Wing CPS 1 weird red garbage problem

Hi everyone and anyone. Well, I have a Carrier air Wing pcb here with a weird issue. As it can be seen (s* camera, sorry) some gfx are corrupted. (this case, some parts of the big black plane are like burning, but there are a lot other gfx which are affected as well) The odd thing is...
  9. Benthrottle

Tube or Chassis problem? Or both

To keep it brief, I'm getting discolored RED in a very specific area of the screen (right/center to right). Also, it appears that the lower half of the screen has this slightly "red prominence" over other colors, which can be easily seen while playing a game that uses super jumps with blue...
  10. Benthrottle

Ok Baby's Panel Repro Sticker

Please, does anyone knows where could I find a repro of the Ok Baby's CP? A print... somewhere I could buy it.. I found the " put instructions here sticker", the one below the screen. Really wanted to have one of the originals overlays :/ . Thank you.