Recent content by Altered

1. A

Look at THIS site!

If you've never been there, I highly reccomend visiting... atomiswave.com
  2. A

This site: it makes you smarter

I'm not talking about the actual information here, either. I just went back to the GameFAQs Neo-Geo board... true, you shouldn't expect the system to be as popular there, but here's an example of a typical thread, loosely based on something real. Player 1: my friends don't like neogeo. they...
  3. A

Find the Geeseman

In Art of Fighting 2, Geese is watching you... I'm pretty certain he's got eyes in every stage. What about the airport? I can't find anybody in this one.
  4. A

Potential contributions

Sometimes I read one of the FAQs here and think of how great it would be to be more than text. In fact, I'm willing to make some myself. What I'm wondering is: would the site be updated with them? It doesn't look like the bulk of the site has changed in a while. Plus, right now the FAQ...
  5. A

Memory card on MVS

What would a memory card add to playing on an MVS? Specifically, could you save your record in Baseball Stars 2?
  6. A

King of the Monsters

Okay, I don't have the manual for this game and the computer monsters are always shooting me all the time, and I can't figure out how to shoot back! Anybody know?