The Unabomber Is Dead

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Dying in prison just sounds so absolutely awful.

Say what you will about the tenets of Ludditism but at least it’s an ethos.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Well, there's another potential witness against the government for their mk ultra experiments out of the way. Whew!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I mean, he kinda had a point there with his beliefs...

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Screenshot-20230610-182225.png

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
No respect given. Fuck this guy, living to 81 while his victims were permanently maimed or cut down in their prime.

This little bitch ran off to the woods, because the supervisor he was dating wouldn’t give up the trim after two dates.

He harassed her so bad, he was fired by *her* boss.

Fuck this motherfucker, up the ass-with a rusty fishing knife.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
No respect given. Fuck this guy, living to 81 while his victims were permanently maimed or cut down in their prime.

This little bitch ran off to the woods, because the supervisor he was dating wouldn’t give up the trim after two dates.

her boss was actually his brother

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

old ted would've made it in japan

sirlynxalot

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Fagit of the Year
For a period of several weeks in 1966, Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being female and decided to undergo gender transition. He arranged to meet with a psychiatrist, but changed his mind in the waiting room and did not disclose his reason for making the appointment. Afterwards, enraged, he considered killing the psychiatrist and other people whom he hated. Kaczynski described this episode as a "major turning point" in his life: "I felt disgusted about what my uncontrolled sexual cravings had almost led me to do. And I felt humiliated, and I violently hated the psychiatrist. Just then there came a major turning point in my life. Like a Phoenix, I burst from the ashes of my despair to a glorious new hope."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

I guess he had a beautiful mathematical mind, but for other intents and purposes, Ted was actually an insane idiot. I don't give any stock to his grand manifesto and other messages. He's just another grand narcissist that thinks he figured everything out and all others are lesser than he.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

I guess he had a beautiful mathematical mind, but for other intents and purposes, Ted was actually an insane idiot. I don't give any stock to his grand manifesto and other messages. He's just another grand narcissist that thinks he figured everything out and all others are lesser than he.
i'm beginning to see parallels in his life and your life. he somehow stumbled into the idea of a gender change.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I mean, he kinda had a point there with his beliefs...
If he had just gone to live in the woods and kept his constitutionally protected beliefs to himself there wouldn't be a problem. He was probably a secret hero of Greta Thunberg and other green propaganda agents of the state.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Yeah I mean I don’t think anyone is condoning his murders.

Shame he couldn’t use his intelligence for good.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Seems like a lot of people don’t know about how he got fucked up. I see him as a victim and a terrorist.