NFL Thread 2020 Season — No Pats fans allowed

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
He did...got injured...Goff came in...Rams won but their defense put the clamps on Wilson and the Seahawks :buttrock:

Man your team is legit top defense. Congrats on your win. :(

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I was excited to see Wolford play. The defense was solid, mostly rushing 4. I'm worried about the injuries. Donald, Kupp, and Akers went out... oh, and Wolford.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tom Brady showed what how you can win with bad QB play when you have 4 pro bowl caliber receivers, a pro bowl caliber running back, and the shittiest crooked ref who has his dental records on Tom’s dick. It was a fun game watching Heinecke though.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Bears goin' all the way this year. No doubts.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I want Erin Rodgers to lose! I want Brady to lose! I want Mahomes to lose...I want Rapeburger to lose..Ill be happy with any other team winning, oh Rams lose too cant have a divisional rival winning it.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Donald, Kupp and Akers getting injured made for a pretty pyrrhic victory, but man did Russ stink up the place the 2nd half of the season. What happened to him?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Donald, Kupp and Akers getting injured made for a pretty pyrrhic victory, but man did Russ stink up the place the 2nd half of the season. What happened to him?

First half of the season Russ was lighting it up. Second half he was a bum.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Saturday's results:

Buffalo 27, Indianapolis 24
L.A. Rams 30, Seattle 20
Tampa Bay 31, Washington 23

Sunday's games: All times posted EST...

Baltimore (11-5) at Tennessee (11-5) 1:05 pm (ABC/ESPN)
Chicago (8-8) at New Orleans (12-4) 4:40 pm (CBS)
Cleveland (11-5) at Pittsburgh (12-4) 8:15 pm (NBC)

AFC bye: Kansas City (14-2)
NFC bye: Green Bay (13-3)

HDRchampion

10 Year Member

Pete-Ball - The coach pretty much handcuffed Wilson's nuts. Pete hates turnovers and Russ was forcing a lot of them in couple game stretch due to the fact the defense was giving up a historic 500yards a game. If you look at it, he wasn't really that bad in the 2nd half. Just not record breaking stuff like his first 5 games. Also the Rams team even back in St. Louis for some reason just cant win against them. Rams & Packers are the only team Wilson has a losing record.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Pete-Ball - The coach pretty much handcuffed Wilson's nuts. Pete hates turnovers and Russ was forcing a lot of them in couple game stretch due to the fact the defense was giving up a historic 500yards a game. If you look at it, he wasn't really that bad in the 2nd half. Just not record breaking stuff like his first 5 games. Also the Rams team even back in St. Louis for some reason just cant win against them. Rams & Packers are the only team Wilson has a losing record.

Rams have always had Seattles number, for whatever reason, even when they were constantly finishing 7-9. Go figure that the only game the Hawks won this season was the one I bet on the Rams for though haha.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Bears goin' all the way this year. No doubts.

Yeah...I wish...

With that said, I love the underdogs. Super glad to see the Bucs and Bills win yesterday, hope for a Browns win today.

*EDIT

Oh...and fuck Seattle...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

His line looked like shit too. How he managed to connect so well with the wide receivers is close to a miracle, probably thanks to his religious faith, celibacy when not trying to make children, and clean healthy living.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Cleveland hangs 28 on the Steelers...and it's only the FIRST quarter!!!

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Not sad to see Pittsburgh and Chicago (probably the 2 most overrated teams in the playoffs this year) get bounced. Definitely not looking forward to the Rams having to play Green Bay at Lambeau though.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Not sad to see Pittsburgh and Chicago (probably the 2 most overrated teams in the playoffs this year) get bounced. Definitely not looking forward to the Rams having to play Green Bay at Lambeau though.

Yeah, that's not going to be fun for us Rams fans, lol

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The outcome of last week's games was pretty solid. I love new teams in the post season and wins by the Bucs, Buffalo and the Browns were awesome.

As expected the Bears had no business being there and they proved it, a chip shot win for NO.

I'm looking forward to the next set of games.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
That's great! How about Akers or Wolford? I can't stand Goff.

Wolford had a stinger and actually returned to the sideline in the 4th quarter of the Seattle game. Coach McVay won't name a starter just yet though Goff did come in, it was apparent his throwing was an issue. Donald has torn rib cartilage but is expected to play.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Saturday's results:

Buffalo 27, Indianapolis 24
L.A. Rams 30, Seattle 20
Tampa Bay 31, Washington 23

Sunday's results:

Baltimore 20, Tennessee 14
New Orleans 21, Chicago 9
Cleveland 48, Pittsburgh 37

Divisional Playoffs. All times EST...

Saturday, January 16th

L.A. Rams at Green Bay, 2:35 pm (FOX)
Baltimore at Buffalo, 6:15 pm (NBC)

Sunday, January 17th

Cleveland at Kansas City, 1:05 pm (CBS)
Tampa Bay at New Orleans, 4:40 pm (FOX)

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I still feel sorry for Wilson. He gets destroyed behind that O-line. 3rd in getting sacked, 47 times in the regular season

Last edited: