Baby Ruth or Butterfinger

Choose Your Destiny

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member

With Halloween coming up, what side of the fence do you find yourself on?

In the past I'd go butterfinger, but in my later years the inside is like eating fiberglass that is coated in molasses, and the shit gets all jammed up in your gumline. Gonna go with Ruth.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
both are trash.

reeses pb cups, kit kat, and twix for dayz.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I guess I'm just more pedestrian than you candy aficionados, because I think they're both delicious. Voted Butterfinger, though.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Baby Ruth is great.

Best candybar right now is ButterFinger Cups. tho. I can eat those like candy...

...ugh.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
NABISCO?!

actually sounds about right for as much of a major ''food'' corparation as they now. hella corrupt and all, naturally.

Last edited:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
both are trash.

reeses pb cups, kit kat, and twix for dayz.

Well, at least cdamm knows wats up.

I am disappoint Deep...

Did you even watch the fucking commercial

You'd think I'd recall that one from bitd, but I don't. Also :lolz: at the stick holding the bars that's slappin em into their hands in the beginning of the commercial. Ahhh, the pre-cgi days....

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
What kind of dark alchemy is this, reeses pieces in the cups?
We are all going to be on insulin soon enough.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
A better poll would've been between Snickers, Milky Way and Three Musketeers ;)

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I thought this was a political thread.

Mars Incorporated is going to destroy America, you fools. You fools. Nestle is just as bad. Nothing but circus peanuts in my house.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i've tried a lot chocolate, even the expensive belgian stuff. but cadbury has always been my favourite. there's just something about the consistency and flavour about cadbury chocolate that others don't have.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
i've tried a lot chocolate, even the expensive belgian stuff. but cadbury has always been my favourite. there's just something about the consistency and flavour about cadbury chocolate that others don't have.

Cadbury 's from the UK is superb. In the US, Hershey produces Cadbury's and it's bland.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
When I was a kid, I didn't know that Butterfinger was supposed to taste like peanut butter. I still don't think it really tastes like peanut butter.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
You want solid candy across the board nothing beats Sees candy out of California which has been slowly moving east over the years. I dont know if theyre beyond Ohio yet, hoping they come to KY soon other than holiday time as the drive to Cincy sucks. Their stuff een nearly 100 years later still is made in their few factories by hand in SF and LA areas and shipped around cant be beat.

Also I had no idea butterfinger was simulating peanut butter either, tastes great and like that stuff sticky too but the taste isnt there.