Bone cancer is a horrible way to die.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Was over a man's place watching him die.

Can't sit up, straw-fed water by his daughter; hands clasping and moaning 'god no' or 'no' every fifteen minutes when lucid, and every 2-3 hours when not.

Didn't know they could give morphine orally. Though he only wanted a little bit. Didn't want to get sent under.

No idea if he really heard any of us in the room. I think the only thing I accomplished was comforting his dog.

Anyone been at hospice with someone who was sent under instead? Is that better or worse?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Was over a man's place watching him die.

Can't sit up, straw-fed water by his daughter; hands clasping and moaning 'god no' or 'no' every fifteen minutes when lucid, and every 2-3 hours when not.

Didn't know they could give morphine orally. Though he only wanted a little bit. Didn't want to get sent under.

No idea if he really heard any of us in the room. I think the only thing I accomplished was comforting his dog.

Anyone been at hospice with someone who was sent under instead? Is that better or worse?

Bullshit.

Garlic Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Didn't know they could give morphine orally.

Usually doctors give morphine tablets orally, but I know a better way.

1. Get a 10ml syringe (without the needle), or buy a enema kit at a pharmacy/grocery store and use the syringe from it.

2. Get 40mg - 60mg of morphine tablets and crush them up into a super fine powder.

3. Get a small bowl (as small as possible) and measure out 15-20ml of warm (not hot/cool/cold, but warm) water and pour it into a bowl. The warm water helps convert some of the active alkaloids to become more absorbable.

4. Take the crushed pills and add it to the warm water.

5. Using a straw, coffee stirrer, etc, stir the solution a bit until it dissolves.

6. Once dissolved, stir the solution up again to make sure there isn't powder settled in the bottom, and while all the powder is all swirling around, quickly draw up the solution into your syringe.

7. If there is any air in the syringe, push it out. Not that it really matters, but it could cause some gastrointestinal discomfort/pressure.

8. Using a sex lubricant, lotion, petroleum jelly, etc, lubricate the entire syringe being sure to focus a lot of the tip of the syringe where a needle would normally go. There is no need to lubricate your butthole, but you can if you wish.

9. Go somewhere where you can be alone, and yet occupied, for instance, lying on your bed watching T.V, reading a book, playing neo geo, etc. Just be sure you're lying on your side, and have something to do for the next 25 minutes or so. I'll explain why in next step.

10. Take your pants and underwear off and lie on your side, slightly arching your back to cause your butt to stick out. Don't arch much, just barely.

11. Insert the syringe. If well lubricated this isn't painful in the least bit, just a tad uncomfortable is all. Slowly slide it up in there and avoid twisting it or wiggling it.

12. Continue to insert the syringe almost until it reaches the plunger part of the syringe. You pretty much need to get most of the syringe in there to get past your anus so it can get in your anal cavity where all the veins are.

13. Slowly squirt the solution in there. You will feel the warm water running down the inner 'walls' of your anal cavity and if you use warm water (which you should) it is kind of pleasant. (Might remind you of a favorite uncle.)

14. Once you've completely squirted the solution in there, slowly slide the syringe out.

15. Once you've pulled it out, remain on your side. Do not roll over, move, stand-up, or anything. Lay on that side for at least 25 minutes but to ensure it has completely absorbed, 35 minutes is recommended. This is why I suggested lying in front of a T.V., read a book, play SNK etc. so you can have something to do while you wait.

16. Once your waiting period is up, you may stand up.

Congratulations, you're done!

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
If you want to know how to do opiates, you ask a Scot.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
autistic fedora wearing faggot back from the dead, crowd goes mild.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Congrats on your miracle recovery

I really have no idea where that was supposed to lead... but never trust anything I say in the war room :)

Believing me or not has no effect on the question :) (Though I posted this outside the war room... so have faith in my fear of rot... that I'm not trolling)

Is it an easier passing on either party with just a morphine induced coma?

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I really have no idea where that was supposed to lead... but never trust anything I say in the war room :)

Believing me or not has no effect on the question :) (Though I posted this outside the war room... so have faith in my fear of rot... that I'm not trolling)

Is it an easier passing on either party with just a morphine induced coma?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
My aunt is in hospice right now, bone cancer. She had to go to hospice after my mom fell and broke her pelvis while taking care of her. I'm expecting the call at anytime to tell my my aunt has passed, and my mom is racked with guilt that she can't help or even be there anymore.

Fuck cancer.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
My aunt is in hospice right now, bone cancer. She had to go to hospice after my mom fell and broke her pelvis while taking care of her. I'm expecting the call at anytime to tell my my aunt has passed, and my mom is racked with guilt that she can't help or even be there anymore.

Fuck cancer.

thats awful.

if op's story is true, sorry you had to see that.

if not true this is the only proper response:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Fuck cancer.

hqXKD7A.gif

Tron

Test
15 Year Member

Fuck cancer.
Damn straight it is beside cancer being a terrible way to die.What you mention is what my mom went through before she pass away earlier in the year.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I do NOT approve of this thread... on a multitude of levels...

xROTx

PS. Tron... I am sorry for you loss pal...

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I do NOT approve of this thread... on a multitude of levels...

xROTx

PS. Tron... I am sorry for you loss pal...

Conduct an experiment.

Nuke the dickheads's account and I'm sure you won't see a thread like this pop up from him again.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I wasn't going to post this thread here, but how many places on the internet are left where you have older folk that don't get offended at every little trigger?

I'm sorry I upset rot :(

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I wasn't going to post this thread here, but how many places on the internet are left where you have older folk that don't get offended at every little trigger?

I'm sorry I upset rot :(

The problem with this thread isn't the subject itself, but rather who posted it. A respected member could have posted this exact same thread and it would have had a totally different tone. You on the other hand are freshly back to work after a faked stroke and have an impressive history of posting some seriously cringe-worty shit. In essence, you have lost the privilege of being taken seriously around here and as such this thread is a pile of shit.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Working in Cancer related research since 2010 and I will tell you that Sarcoma is a horrible beast. I now work with kids and it's even more sad.