Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Hillary supporters are being sore losers, that's for sure, but has anyone ever been saltier in victory than Trump supporters this year?

Marek

Banned
Trump rallies have been the most peaceful, convivial, and tasteful political statements in a hundred years! I dont know what you're talking about!

Marek

Banned
Why are you getting so angry?

Because he is slowly realizing he's pretty much alone here in the trumpster fire with his climate skeptic/trump-apologist/vast left wing George Soros conspiracy/evil feminazi alt-right whackjob rhetoric.

Its hilarious. I wont even begin to entertain anything he says until I see him mention the Koch Brothers and Soros in the same breath.

oh btw Im posting from my laptop today LWK! Buckle up buckaroo!

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Because he is slowly realizing he's pretty much alone here in the trumpster fire with his climate skeptic/trump-apologist/vast left wing George Soros conspiracy/evil feminazi alt-right whackjob rhetoric.

Its hilarious. I wont even begin to entertain anything he says until I see him mention the Koch Brothers and Soros in the same breath.

oh btw Im posting from my laptop today LWK! Buckle up buckaroo!

I was ecstatic for a couple of days about Trump winning, because one, I hate Hillary, and two, I was thrilled to see karma revisited on the liberals.

Now that it's all over with, I've gone back to believing what I did before the election, "We're fucked if Trump wins."

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Nobody needs to be taken 'seriously' by Poppy. If he hates you, it is specifically because if things do not align with his views he goes full ad-hominem.

The guy voted for the most corrupt politician like ever to be a potential president and he's handing out judgment calls? Dude claims to hate racism but spreads homophobic slurs all over this site. He expects me to magically know what he's assuming and state it all for his respect? Honestly, he's not worth having any respect from. Thanks for all the threads you made about me Poppy. It's more then obvious to everyone you can't stop thinking about me.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/15/polit...college-donald-trump-2016-election/index.html

Jt Bunch

"The electoral college keeps 7 large cities from dictating everything to the rest of the nation. Just because there are 8 million people in new York city does not mean they reflect the values of ohioans or iowans or Oklahoma ms the electoral college is fair and just"

Like · Reply · 12,256 · November 15 at 2:03pm

And NO. This doesn't mean I'm defending Trump for making similar statements about the electoral college. That shit was stupid to.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Just because there are 8 million people in new York city does not mean they reflect the values of ohioans or iowans or Oklahoma ms the electoral college is fair and just"

No, they just get to dictate all the rest of New York State that those people don't live in.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Republicans could win in the cities if they engaged the residents there.

Hell! The Whitest, most Rural state in America is the most reliable state for democrats.

Marek

Banned
Why are you being such a two faced raging piece of shit lately. Want to address that?

He's not two faced you fucking faggot!

You're just simple AS FUCK, and are too busy gargling Trumps penis to realize how someone can hate hillary Clinton and still find it beyond retarded to knowingly vote for trump

Please keep poking charlie. Please please please please.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
He's not two faced you fucking faggot!

You're just simple AS FUCK, and are too busy gargling Trumps penis to realize how someone can hate hillary Clinton and still find it beyond retarded to knowingly vote for trump

Please keep poking charlie. Please please please please.

Oh fuck off with that dude. Take a antacid and squeeze that rock hard shit out so we can all be spared your tirades. Trump>Hillary. It's done. I had a laugh when Charlie called you a faggot and you disappeared for pages a while back. Why don't you bring that up?

It's always weird shit with this guy. Do you own guns, are you gay, the word faggot, gargling penis. I mean, if we just add up the big picture of the way you form this trollish shit, it's very revealing. This guy over all is becoming a village people meme.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
How's that bearded snowflake Poppy pants doing? Still robbing southpark quotes buckaroo?

Last edited: