Nintendo announces its "Flashback" NES Console The NES Classic Edition

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You have to step into HIS ring, which is some random fighting game that most people quit playing years ago.

In his little digital world, he's the champion. I guess that's why he feels he could disrespect so many people online. Maybe he's the Lawnmower Man.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
In his little digital world, he's the champion. I guess that's why he feels he could disrespect so many people online. Maybe he's the Lawnmower Man.

Don't take EG so seriously bro.

Think of him as a hot chick. Just let her talk and take every stab she makes at you as her way to tell you that she needs love. Don't punch her in the tits for showing interest in you. She's a human being with troubled feelings. The vagina-brain connection is the result of 4.5 billions years of evolution. We can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to deal with that shit.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Don't take EG so seriously bro.

Think of him as a hot chick. Just let her talk and take every stab she makes at you as her way to tell you that she needs love. Don't punch her in the tits for showing interest in you. She's a human being with troubled feelings. The vagina-brain connection is the result of 4.5 billions years of evolution. We can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to deal with that shit.

I try not to take much of anything serious on the forums and I seriously doubt it would ever turn into any physical altercation but this guy has pissed off so many people here with his rude remarks. He hides behind a keyboard and does it because he could with no consequences and never apologizes. He would never insult people the way he does in person. So why does he put on this front like he's this badass when 6-7 years ago he was such a down to earth dude.

Is he craving attention, maybe lonely, midlife crisis? I don't know what it is that turned him into such a dick but I'm not taking it from this little shit. The dude needs help.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, oh Razo, come on man, why are you such a douchebag? A hypocrite, just look at you; "NES mini is for fools, oh wait I'll try to get one...not! Hobby is a side thing though, I'm responsible...but here I am hoy hoy, you're rude, wanna fight?!"

Save yourself the embarrassment.

@Cory, STFU.

Edit: @ gohangnecks: Funny you guys wanna make fun of a guy playing fighting video games on a video game forum dedicated around a system best known for its library of fighting games, that's just awesome, you guys are just too cool to be good at anything you buy, I get it now!

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
lol, oh Razo, come on man, why are you such a douchebag? A hypocrite, just look at you; "NES mini is for fools, oh wait I'll try to get one...not! Hobby is a side thing though, I'm responsible...but here I am hoy hoy, you're rude, wanna fight?!"

@Cory, STFU.

Dear Eg,

I figured your response would be with more insults and the same shit over again. EG, I don't know you personally and I don't know what you got going on in your life but you need some help bro. Step away from the Video Games and the Forums for a bit and go out and talk to some real people. Maybe meet a Girl, make her your GF. It will make you happier. Come back in a few months and say Hello and let us know how every things been and leave again for another few months.

You can only master so many combos in Street Fighter plus your never going to go pro, so what's the point? Listen to what I say bro.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dear Eg,

I figured your response would be with more insults and the same shit over again. EG, I don't know you personally and I don't know what you got going on in your life but you need some help bro. Step away from the Video Games and the Forums for a bit and go out and talk to some real people. Maybe meet a Girl, make her your GF. It will make you happier. Come back in a few months and say Hello and let us know how every things been and leave again for another few months.

You can only master so many combos in Street Fighter plus your never going to go pro, so what's the point? Listen to what I say bro.

Dude, you people are bringing the SF thing up, not me.

I will always enjoy playing video games to the fullest of my abilities, always willing to learn, always tearing down a new wall down only to face another.

I think you need to step back and look at how you reacted over me busting your balls, come on man, it was funny, it still is.

You have been all over the place in this discussion, I dunno why, be coherent man, you're going from an spontaneous enemy declaration over nothing, to calling me pussy, to boxing in a ring, to now Dear Eg...and now you're telling me I need help? Dude, plz. I know I have my share of issues, I have admitted to that several times, but dude, this has nothing to do with me having issues, you are acting fucking nuts.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

I will always enjoy playing video games to the fullest of my abilities, always willing to learn, always tearing down a new wall down only to face another.

I think you need to step back and look at how you reacted over me busting your balls, come on man, it was funny, it still is.

You have been all over the place in this discussion, I dunno why, be coherent man, you're going from an spontaneous enemy declaration over nothing, to calling me pussy, to boxing in a ring, to now Dear Eg...and now you're telling me I need help? Dude, plz. I know I have my share of issues, I have admitted to that several times, but dude, this has nothing to do with me having issues, you are acting fucking nuts.

You quoted my post, calling me out because I didn't put in this crazy effort to buy a toy after that you posted something else calling me a Teen. After that, you called me a lazy fuck. So if that's not instigating, then what is?

I'm not going to keep doing this back and forth shit with you. I already fell into your trap. Grow up dude and get out more.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I am from MA and I say hello to everyone I see at work.

But I am a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a vest.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

I had to quote this post again because I skimmed through it last time as I was driving to work.

Your talking about tearing down a new wall to face another like your accomplishing something of great importance. Like you just battled cancer and beat it or something else of great importance. I feel sorry for you dude. It's just a videogame bro, that's it.

And don't be flattered by me calling you enemy. A online enemy to me is nothing more than a troll and there millions of trolls on the internet. So don't think your that important because your not. Only difference now is instead of me skimming through your 20k troll posts, I'll just skip them and read the next post.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

@Cory, STFU.

Edit: @ gohangnecks: Funny you guys wanna make fun of a guy playing fighting video games on a video game forum dedicated around a system best known for its library of fighting games, that's just awesome, you guys are just too cool to be good at anything you buy, I get it now!

Leave Gohan out of this. He plays games and enjoys them like everyone else here but he doesn't put Street Fighter before real life. He knows the difference. You on the other hand think your some God when it comes to fighting games when there are thousands of 15 year old kids out there who don't TRAIN and master combos as much as you that could put a whooping on you.

Step out of your Digital World E.G. and take a walk outside. Smell the fresh air, stop building shitty arcade sticks and critiquing other people's sticks like you work for Hori or are this master stick builder. Your nothing dude, just a child trapped in a grown ups body.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ha ha, are you done venting like the prima donna that you are? Think about all the stupid shit you are saying, you're acting like an idiot. Street Fighter before real life? Shitty sticks? Get a GF? Quit reaching for strings, where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

If I see you in person I would tell you the same shit over and over again and I know for a fact that you wouldn't dare do a thing, period. If calling you an oblivious lazy bum is enough to get you looking for a fight, lol, then you're nothing but a little douche that can't control himself, lololololol.

Two different worlds man, lol.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Ha ha, are you done venting like the prima donna that you are? Think about all the stupid shit you are saying, you're acting like an idiot. Street Fighter before real life? Shitty sticks? Get a GF? Quit reaching for strings, where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

If I see you in person I would tell you the same shit over and over again and I know for a fact that you wouldn't dare do a thing, period. If calling you an oblivious lazy bum is enough to get you looking for a fight, lol, then you're nothing but a little douche that can't control himself, lololololol.

Two different worlds man, lol.

Very well.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
gohangnecks, are you down for some HDRemix tonight?! You ran out of chat so fast when I asked that you forgot to answer, lololololol.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
51D9NXGDXZL.jpg