[Poll] What level do you play on?

What level do you play on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
What level do you play your Neo games on? I've always just kept the games on level 4 as the default. But last night I got tired of getting rekt in KOF2k and decided to switched it up to level 1.

The game was much more enjoyable when I actually had a chance of winning. Level1 was probably too low as I was able to 1CC the game but I think I might start putting all games on level 2 or 3.

What level do you play at? Do you feel like a mark ass bitch not playing on atleast level 4?

Last edited:

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
I've long since accepted that I'm terrible at these games. As a matter of course, I tend to nudge my Neo games down to difficulty 2 upon first boot.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
What level do you play on?
godlike.

But last night I got tired of getting rekt in KOF2k and decided to switched it up to level 1.

The game was much more enjoyable when I actually had a chance of winning. Level1 was probably too low as I was able to 1CC the game but I think I might start putting all games on level 2 or 3.
eat shit.

Also:
EAT SHIT!

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
'Ban xorthen' should always be a poll option.
I always play default on most games. Certain strategy games ill play at hard or very hard if I think I am good enough.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I play everything on the hardest settings... even modern games.

But yah, ban the fuck out of xorthan

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Default 90% of the time, unless I find it ridiculously easy or I'm getting my ass kicked.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Shelving space yo. I'm a fuckin' shelf queen, duh!

For real though, default is usually my go to.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Keep it default. I don't need no concessions, but I like my orifices as they are currently sized.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Default for me, but had to vote for ban xorthen.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
The only time I ever fuck with the difficulty settings is when I'm playing on my 161-in-1, because the default settings tend to be fucked up on that thing. On regular carts, I just stick with default.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I usually stick to default or 4. Some games are actually better at higher difficulties like garou. Most just get cheap.

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Defaults (level 4 / MVS difficulty). If you want to make it harder on yourself, it makes more sense to try for a better score instead of fucking around with the difficulty settings.

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I almost feel dirty not playing on Level4, but its so much more fun not getting my ass kicked.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
depending on the game. i usually play the kof games on default, but pick a easier difficulty when playing some of the earlier titles. never been good enough to play on the hard setting.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I just stick with the default, which is level 4, I believe.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I play everything on the hardest settings... even modern games.

But yah, ban the fuck out of xorthan

I can attest to this story. He likes his games hard as a rigid caulk. I usually use default. Sometimes if I want to hate life I play AOF 2 on 8.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
EG plays Neo Turf Masters on Level 1 only.