18 Sealed STADIUM EVENTS and HUNDREDS more RARE NES Flooding Market :)

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
idk...I never understood the obsession with Stadium Events. Yes, it was a flub that wasn't supposed to exist in the wild, but it's not even fundamentally different. While the game was unique for the system for using the power pad, it wasn't that interesting of a piece to demand the price it's gone for. I think those complaining about devaluing need to check their priorities in life...

World Class Track Meet was better.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I wish I had some sealed games so I could make a video of me ripping them open and playing them just to piss off sealed collectors.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
mjmjr25 is giant noob. This is not about Neo and therefore belongs in Unrelated.

Spoiler:
:keke:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Would be cooler if he had hundreds of non sealed rare games. Other than pissing off the dipshit rarebucky, this doesnt really affect most collectors positively or negatively.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I don't hate everyone, just douchers, like yourself.

LOL, calling the kettle black my friend. But in reality, I don't hate you, I find you amusing... most of the time.

but seriously this is why I stopped going to NA.com, jesus using madman's or your terms, the "collectard" mentality has gotten out of hand. Someone bought a game from me locally from that site, we talked for a few and the dude couldn't even buy gas or food, bc he was low on money, but wanted the game. I told him I would save it for him, but he took it anyway... fucking crazy.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's true...but now here at NG.com we pride ourselves in welcoming all the newcomers in order to promote a better future for this place...it's gonna be great!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
the dude couldn't even buy gas or food, bc he was low on money, but wanted the game. I told him I would save it for him, but he took it anyway... fucking crazy.

That's sad, and a sign of legit issues.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
NDA signed, no loupe closeups or high resolution scans allowed

again, fake as hell. this guy is either gettin got or is just trolling for web hits. wake me up when he stumbles upon David G's hoarde of NOS sealed Euro Kizunas

TonK

Least Valuable Player
rarebucky has always been a good dude with me. Dude knew what was coming and got prepared - can't hate the player.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rarebucky bought stuff from me and was a PITA from beginning to end. Never again!

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
GUYS YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS I JUST GOT THE KEYS TO THIS RANDOM STORAGE LOCKER FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SEALD METAL SLUG 1 HOMECARTS SHIT IS LEGIT YO.

MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT THIS WILL NOT AFFECT THE VALUE OF THE GAME AT ALL $2000 A PIECE PLS PM TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST STILL TAKING INVENTORY

ps i ALONE WILL DECIDE WHO GETS WHAT

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The thing a lot of people arn't mentioning is he's selling the games to only people he knows that won't be flipping these things. So far he's had so many fucking offers from people who are known to flip and he's been telling them to suck a dick.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You know, if you got a "new" fake Neo game VGA graded it would be really hard to determine if it was fake since you couldn't take it out of the plastic coffin.

I hope I didn't just give some scumbag an idea.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@BK, for some reason that makes me feel real good. Hurray for him!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
The thing a lot of people arn't mentioning is he's selling the games to only people he knows that won't be flipping these things. So far he's had so many fucking offers from people who are known to flip and he's been telling them to suck a dick.

Yeah, that's pretty awesome. Cause we all know the asshats on Nintendo Age would like nothing better than to buy all this up and lock it away.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
There's probably more people out there with similar collections, that are not selling because they can't bring themselves to let go. I bet we see a lot more, if we live long enough when these people start to die and their kids auction this stuff off.

Curious where the prices are going to go in the future, when these roms become corrupt. Maybe sealed will be the only real collectible games, since they are not collected to be played anyway. Or maybe they will all be worthless.

I'm surprised he didn't grade all these first, that would be the icing on the cake.

Most of those really expensive games are shit anyway. Instead of buying sealed stadium events, I would just buy every near perfect game ever made, and game till i die in luxury.