Why the hell isn't Hillary Clinton in prison??

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Has anyone here read any of these emails from Shrillary's unprotected private email server?

If not, you can check them out here:
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

All searchable and whatnot.
This woman is evil. Read some of the stuff about Syria and the refugees. She's hip deep in the shadiest of shit.

Interested to know what some of you think about this, or if you know any juicy emails from the leaky you'd like to share.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
This just in: Hillary Clinton is a politician

more at 11

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol...this is what happens when sheep are given a little bit of something...

DNSDouche at it again...oh, I'm chasing him now...oh god!

Last edited:

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
This has been going viral lately, Clinton camp have been trying to get it removed:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I hate her. Seriously. She comes off phony as hell, and god does she move her hands like some dictator tard. Also, the way she speaks is annoying to me, like she cuts her words up into sentence starting lines or something, creates a jumbled speaking style. I seriously don't get how she can just win with all this shit going on that's been investigated. This election is lose-lose for me. This dynastic presidency shit needs to stop. The Bush's need to go to a Nuremburg level trial for crimes against humanity, and this women needs to be heavily investigated. I also don't know if I believe W Bush's denial of knowing how much of a thief Ken Lay was. (Andy Fastow was just released recently in other news.)

The amount of corruption going down would probably disgrace this country entirely if it was ever uncovered. On another note... I can't speak for the video above, because I haven't researched each claim, and I am not a big fan of propaganda music in my videos, because it's very manipulative to easy believers, people who genuinely believe in these politicans make me laugh.

I see more Hitler like movements and hand gestures coming from Hillary then trump. Trump is a moron to though. Bases his beliefs on loose stuff he remembers. Not okay for someone running a country. The lack of intelligence in people who believe in these morons scares me. In some way I don't blame social Darwinism anymore. I mean, if you are gonna put so much trust in someone who doesn't know you or hang with you personally, I don't get you. I reserve my respect for nobody but people I know directly. I don't want a president anymore to be entirely honest. Admiration is stupid as hell. Get over it.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Pretty much. Even if all claims against her were just by some miracle bad luck or a honest mistake.. Do you really want someone like her running your country who makes obvious lapse in security errors and other shit? Where is the fucking accountability for being a moron these days? God knows how politically correct it's become. Soon, you won't even be able to open a restaurant without all 45 genders being represented.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Hillary Clinton can stay out of jail for all I care, it's her "uuuuuhhh, I don't know ...uh, what to do. These terrorists just attacked an American diplomatic compund, uuuuuuhh, maybe I should call a man and ask him what to do." incompetence as Secretary of State that should make her unelectable. It was her JOB to know what to do in case of a terrorist attack on an American diplomatic compound.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bill Clinton campaigning at Illinois polling sites should be a criminal offense. But people gotta understand, he did not inhale.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Clinton are very very shady, but so are most of the politicians. It is really sad that nowadays, only (mostly) criminals run for public office.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Bill Clinton campaigning at Illinois polling sites should be a criminal offense. But people gotta understand, he did not inhale.

He basically held up traffic for hours with his security detail and actually entered a polling place to campaign in MA, which by state law is incredibly illegal.

Why the hell isn't Hillary Clinton in prison??

She has more money than you.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
She is a liar and has gotten people killed without even giving it a thought. I vote Hillary for Prison 2016!!!!

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
Shady or not. Would you do her? Maybe just out of spite so she could get back on B.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I've always taken Rage's view on this: All the politicians should be rounded up, charged with treason, tried in court, and if found guilty, executed.

Wyeth

n00b
It amazes me how republicans have successfully been able to convince people to vote against their own interests by wrapping their agenda in conservative principles, gun laws, abortion, and military expansion. Fox says hillary is evil....people just regurgitate what they hear on TV.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
It amazes me how republicans have successfully been able to convince people to vote against their own interests by wrapping their agenda in conservative principles, gun laws, abortion, and military expansion. Fox says hillary is evil....people just regurgitate what they hear on TV.

Ya, that's about as stupid as people thinking everyone watches TV.

Wyeth

n00b
Ya, that's about as stupid as people thinking everyone watches TV.

Yes, I am so stupid....I should have also listed conspiracy websites, homophobic blogs, Fox news written posts and video feeds, or maybe a racist trump supporter that lives next door. I am sure I missed some...hopefully your response will be more creative and constructive next time.