Any tg-16 collectors here? Need help with value

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
I recently bought a 7 game lot that had dragon's curse sealed. Two of them.

I want to keep one and trade the other for sega stuff.

Problem is the last sealed one sold in 2013. So I'm trying to put a value on it for a friend that wants to trade

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
you could always throw it on ebay and see what it ends up selling for

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You're likely better off asking on the PCE forums. They would know much better the average price for a sealed PCE game.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Yeah I seen that. Not sure why when I asked for help y'all shit on me. You guys complain. People * gouge" on eBay over there. But when someone wants to trade a rare sealed game. You guys shit on him.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Use the scientific method... List it for what you think its worth and keep lowering the price until people become interested. Not too hard. Also consider where you are selling. If you want premium dollar, go feebay. If you use forums, remember what comes around goes around. If you sell at a good and reasonable price, then you might be able to get some other stuff at a good and reasonable price down the road. People around here hate profiteers/flippers.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
I am not flipping it for a profit. My buddy is offering my equal trade in sega stuff.

I don't want to sell it period. My buddy does a lot of tag sales. So if he did trade me. It would save him money and I would gain some games in my collection

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
ok ok... a 'complete', but 'used' copy seems to be going for around $160 - $200.

so if this one is still sealed(and there is currently a demand for it), it'd probably go for around $350 - $400.

of course, if you VGA it then that's an easy $20,000 :buttrock::crying:

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
It came with a few other games I added to my collection.

All these were sealed.

Snes
Actraiser 2
Sim city
Tecmo super bowl x2

32x
NBA jam t.e
Star wars arcade game
Bram stokers Dracula

Turbografx
Dragons curse x2

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Blah I put it under snes. But this new nexus 6p be jumping lines. Ghost touches.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
ok ok... a 'complete', but 'used' copy seems to be going for around $160 - $200.

so if this one is still sealed(and there is currently a demand for it), it'd probably go for around $350 - $400.

of course, if you VGA it then that's an easy $20,000 :buttrock::crying:
Are you kidding me? I bought a compete Dragons Curse for $13 on ebay not too terribly long ago.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Old news. Already sent my apologies to everyone.

But you want to dwell in the past that's fine. Why don't you guys go attack the scammers that are still openly posting here

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yeah I seen that. Not sure why when I asked for help y'all shit on me. You guys complain. People * gouge" on eBay over there. But when someone wants to trade a rare sealed game. You guys shit on him.

S0espFp.gif

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
R4R3 OMG L@@K HOLY GRAIL FIRST PRINT GEM MINT SEALED H-SEAM HANG TAG UNOPENED UNEARTHED UNTOUCH TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING AND JUST WALK AWAY

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
That's fine. Iike I said. I apologized to the people I offended. They let it go. I'm good with that.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I bet he reviews anime. muh superior gook cartoons :thevt:

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Take the amount you paid for the lot divide by the number of items in the lot, and use that as the base price of what you paid for the game.