Taco Bell Dare-Devil Grillers

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
So Taco Bell now has "Dare-Devil" loaded grillers available for $1.00.

Taco-Bell-Dare-Devil-Loaded-Grillers.jpg

I had thought just eating Taco Bell was being daredevil enough but apparently there's a new way to flirt with shitting your pants in public.

Also after going out west Del Taco>Taco Bell

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I just so happened to stop at TB this week for lunch and saw these on the board. I always roll my eyes at anything "ghost" pepper at a fast foot chain knowing damn well it ain't gonna bring the pain. I just opted for the chipotle one since I love the taste of chipotle peppers. I thought it was good but mine didn't have the fritos. It was just chicken and the sauce rolled up. I was fucking robbed.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
That is some bewlshit mr_b, but yeah it's not like you can really complain to them without risking tampered food in return.
I often wonder what goes on in the think tank over at TB HQ to come up with new food, I'd imagine its something like a wheel of fortune that has 25% chicken, 25% beef , 25% steak, 20% peppers, 5% tortilla and the word always ends up being CHEESE.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Taco Bell gets hate, but I like me some and I also don't have the issues some folks have. It's cheap and I like the flavor. That's a double winner in my house.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Taco Bell gets hate, but I like me some and I also don't have the issues some folks have. It's cheap and I like the flavor. That's a double winner in my house.

Honestly this isn't a hate thread at all, I eat TB plenty, but I feel like these grillers should come with a complementary set of BVDs.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I stopped eating TB for a LONG time after college (12+ years) but just recently started going again when they opened one by my job. The food is shit but it's cheap and directly on my way back from the house. Tough to argue with when I've gotta get back for a meeting (even if I regret it a couple of hours later). Likely will not try these... not trying to shit myself at work.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Tried em all today. The habanero one tasted the best IMO. Also had a Mexican pizza for the first time in years. It's not as good as I remember.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Beff only eats at the finest establishments, such as Chipotle.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
you want dare devil? try one of those while on the alli diet and while wearing white pants.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Chili. Cheese. Burrito.

Impossible to not like these...

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
They make those again? Holy fuck! :eek:

Some locations do. It's one of my favorite items on the menu if you're lucky enough to live in a location that serves them. I'm staying in the Tucson area right now and so far no luck finding one, although all the restaurants in the Dallas area did when I was there.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Every time I see a fast food commercial I can't help but think...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Mmmm...Chili cheese burrito...I do love those...

The rest of Taco Bell? Yeah...pretty much done with it. On occasion, I get these strange TB cravings and every time I give into them...I'm disappointed. I tell myself "no more" only to forget it 6 months later and do it all over again.

Anymore, I'll hit up Taco John's if I want cheap tex-mex...

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Taco Johns, is that the place that sells tacos and tater tots?
I think I stopped at one in lower Wisconsin once if so, was pretty good too.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Taco Johns, is that the place that sells tacos and tater tots?
I think I stopped at one in lower Wisconsin once if so, was pretty good too.

Yup...typical "I don't feel like cooking tonight" Smokehouse family dinner is a "6 pack and a pound"...which is 6 soft tacos and a pound of potato Ole's...filthy good. I always make sure to get the Ole's "extra crispy" so they aren't half cooked.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Taco Bell is like the base of my food pyramid.