Name your phobia(s)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
OK... I'm bored.

I'll start. Heights.
I feel 100% OK closed on a airplane, but if I'm on a ladder above 10ft, I freak out.

I have no other fears that I can't "control".

Your turn to confess :cool:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
negroids

yes, niggers. just like hulk hogan.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
and especially vaginas of space aliens

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I'm not 100% scared of flying -I will do it if I have to do it- but I really don't like that feeling of weightlessness you get.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I have two professional colleagues that pass out if they see blood, especially their own. Male and Female colleagues.
Both are in science, and they cannot explain it. I've only seen the female colleague actually pass out. She pinched her finger causing a blood blister, and about 10 seconds later she turned ghost white.

I'm not deathly afraid of anything, but old bridges be scary man.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have a fear of people who are self-obsessed with their sexuality. Typically you find this in homosexuals, and some heteros.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I have a fear of people who are self-obsessed with their sexuality. Typically you find this in homosexuals, and some heteros.

Is it okay to be obsessed with someone else's sexuality?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Ghosts. The thought freaks me out and I get uncontrollably angry and twitchy.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Giving Blood. I made a thread about this last year. Had to do this last year a few times before my surgery. The day before the surgery went to the lab to draw blood. Spoke to one of the Head Nurses and advised her I was a little pussy when it comes to drawing blood and she laughed saying your not the only one. She was a older Filipino women, super sweet. She told the young nurse inside that she was going to be doing me and she looked at her and gave her a attitude. So as she's prepping everything she's talking to me about her kids and work, asking me questions trying to keep my mind at ease and it's working. I look away when she straps the rubber band around my arm and the other dumb bitch nurse looks at my arm and go's "I don't understand why he's so nervous, look at the size of his veins". I turned white like a Ghost and after a few minutes it was over. They told me to lay down for a little and went to get me some water. After like 15 minutes I was good to go.

Next day before the surgery the nurse told me they could not find my blood samples from yesterday and that I had to draw blood again. I fuckin flipped out on everyone. They ended up taking more blood while I was on the operating table this time through my hand. Worst hospital experience I've ever had.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Going to get a haircut. Too nerve wracking.

The thought of having to live with a bad haircut for months before you can salvage it makes me shudder. The expensive salons are really worth the extra to allay my fears.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
DEATHLY afraid of spiders. Like, I'll almost faint. Thing is, I was cool with them growing up. Used to catch them. Walked into a web at my grandparents and was bit by one - ever since then, fuck no. Bought a Dyson to suck em up.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
How are you with scorpions? They're like spiders, but with claws and a huge stinger. Godfuckingdamnit.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The only spiders that put the fear in me are black widows and brown recluses.

And black widows are more scary looking than dangerous. Yuck.