neobuyer's Beef Jerky Sale is postponed...

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I used to eat a lot more beef jerky like 4 years ago before I chipped a premolar on a nasty bone fragment in one.

I'm willing to give it another shot though. Count me in.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
BEEEEEEEEEF!

With a name like Beefy Hits, how can you NOT be in?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't trust neobuyer for nothing. He could be planning a NG.com genocide...he could!

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
First of all brothers, yes- the jerky is very real, as is the first big jerky sale. Let me give you guys who don't already know the condensed version of the story of 'neobuyer's beef jerky':

About 6 or 7 years ago I was doing my own slightly altered version of Alton Brown's Good Eats DIY beef jerky. The first batch wasn't very good, I didn't even want to eat it- so I said 'screw it' and messed with the recipe and the next batch was like magic. Super good, way better than I could have hoped for.

I don't have the prices yet as I'm pricing by weight and the whole batch isn't finished yet. It takes a week to make this jerky, and I am doing it in 2 batches.

I am willing to ship world wide, because we have a lot of international members.

The whole lot I am making now will sell out, but there will be more, so though it may take a little longer- you will get jerky :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
That's very brave of you to enter an arena dominated by the likes of Slim Jim and Oberto.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Man, the replies in this thread represent most of the stock I am making now :) I have never seen myself a small business owner, but since I know how ridiculously good this stuff I accidentally created is, I can already see this is going to be big.

The Jerky recipe I have developed is so good that I took a huge strip of the meat after I brined it for 4 days and fried it up like I would a steak. It was freaking awesome, I was really surprised, the taste was the kind of thing you just chewed and chewed, not wanting the depth of flavor to end. This is the same brined meat that I then further cure and then dry in a 3 step process to become jerky. Then it sits and ages for another couple of weeks once the entire batch is finished.

You guys that have tasted this jerky, would you mind describing your experiences with it? I would really appreciate it.

Also, I want to ask you guys now how interested you are in HOT jerky. I have already perfected mild and medium hot recipes, but I'd like to know how much interest there might be in really hot stuff. I know where to buy pure capsaisin extract- this stuff is the kind they use in hot chili contests where people compete to see how hot they can take it. In other words scary hot.

But for this batch it's the original super-steaky recipe, which is good for everyone, kids, wives, older people and all.

herb

Choi's Barber
10 Year Member
When you do a mild-hot batch, count me in.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If I don't get a batch of this sperm laden Beef Jerkgay.... I am going to be SO upset:D

xROTx

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I've had neobuyer's meat. It was very tasty.

You can find my original review with photos here.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...y-beef-jerky&p=3578202&viewfull=1#post3578202

DSC_1374.jpg

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
And sign me up as well. Any flavor, I don't care. I'm tired of Jack Links and all that other crap I find at the store. I'm ready for some real shit here.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Scott, make it HOT.

I'm down for the hot meats.

I would just like to point out that I'm the one that introduced Mike to the wonder that is General Tso's Chicken.

I'd also be interested in extremely hot jerky. I'm actually challenging you to make it as hot as possible.

Jon

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Damn, I love me some jerky. Pity our customs are complete fags and will definitely confiscate any meat product imported into the country. I'd love to try your hot, salty meat. :(

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Always down for some good home-made jerky, I'm definitely in.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The last one was medium-hot? Fuck me, that shit was too hot for me but it had a great flavor that made me want more.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i want raw steak with blood dripping from it and i want to gnaw oni t and have blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood running down my face

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The last one was medium-hot? Fuck me, that shit was too hot for me but it had a great flavor that made me want more.

right?

i thought it was a scorcher myself.