Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So, I have not kept up to date with this game at all.

Is it all good now, something we're all anticipating or are we still of the mind that it's a shitty MS rip?

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
So, I have not kept up to date with this game at all.

Is it all good now, something we're all anticipating or are we still of the mind that it's a shitty MS rip?
No news. I guess it will stay that way. Metal Slug rip with shootie powerup system.

Marek

Banned
This is a forum, Mr. 10 posts since 2006...

Dont harass this man, you godawful spamming shitlord noob!

You are completely missing the point if you think he needs to be harassed, especially by you.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Dont harass this man, you godawful spamming shitlord noob!

You are completely missing the point if you think he needs to be harassed, especially by you.
I did not intend to harass him and I'm sorry if I did. Thought I had made that clear enough already.

Last edited:

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
What happened to the timed preorder? Are they keeping it open until the end of the year like the MVS edition?

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
5c7dd94d75f834dcbd2a5625ed3e60a3.jpg

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Maybe they finally realized that there is money to be made if the limit is higher.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
It is weird that the pre-order is still open after this long. I just wish they would get the new trailer/ video done.

Shakepants

Crossed Swords Squire
Maybe they finally realized that there is money to be made if the limit is higher.

Yeah, why not keep the hold the pre-order window open for a longer time, then just make the carts.

+ a new video would be good.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I'm still trying to see if I want to pony up the cash while the EUR is still down.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'm still trying to see if I want to pony up the cash while the EUR is still down.
well, like others have said: It's more than likely that you'll be able to resell for the same price you bought if you don't like the game/need the cash back... so if you're interested at all you should factor this in.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I just pulled the trigger, this is probably 2x what I've ever spent on a single game in my life.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I just pulled the trigger, this is probably 2x what I've ever spent on a single game in my life.

Hopefully you will enjoy it man. If not, you will be able to resell it for what you paid for it (at least).

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Hopefully you will enjoy it man. If not, you will be able to resell it for what you paid for it (at least).

I can always flip it to Liquid Snake if I don't like it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^I have to agree Euro Shooter at it's most craptastic levels...Is Soldner X-2 any better? Looks like it could be but not by much...no demo...should that be a clue?

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
^I have to agree Euro Shooter at it's most craptastic levels...Is Soldner X-2 any better? Looks like it could be but not by much...no demo...should that be a clue?

X2 is light years better. it's faster, has cooler ships and weapons, and much better enemy and level design.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's good to hear I may give it a shot. When the first was available on PSN I bought it on the fly hoping it was gonna be great as it looked tremendous but the gameplay is so mundane, thanks for the heads up.