LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
You're thinking of Yaton. The difference here though is Yaton was always dependable, even if his MVS carts were literally dug out of holes in the ground and used burger wrappers. Hide isn't even mailing his shit out to any of us. What good is product and packing quality then?

Does that guy still sell carts?

I am sorry to hear about all the troubles fellas. I must say things are only looking semi-optimistic. I hope you all get your games. Taking this long is completely inexcusable. There are ways to access the internet, especially in Asian countries with endless supplies of internet cafe's for people who can not afford the internet or computers yet. When my friend was in vietnam he got on facebook everyday and posted pictures for 4 years straight. And he didn't even have a real home. He lived in hostels.

I really think some people after they collect for so long just get everything they want and say "fuck it, i'm never coming back there anyway, I have everything I want". Hopefully this is not one of those instances, and if it is hopefully the pressure of legal action sways Hides plans the other way. If I remember right isn't Singapore very stirct? I remember that Michael Fay kid that got cane'd years ago fro spray painting or something.

May the Schwartz be with you all!

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I really REALLY want to see a picture of Wataru, in a cape, possibly a viking helmet, while juggling various iOS devices attempting to talk his "friend" into not screwing people over :vik:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I feel sorry for those of you getting scammed here. Super shitty.

I suppose I'm lucky Hide never responded to my PMs asking to buy stuff.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
A few things you should all take away from this:

1. Unless you put the boots to him, he isn't going to do ANYTHING inconvenient. Start your paypal actions NOW.
2. Never send a gift, ever... even if you trust someone. That 2.9% buys you a lot of safety net.
3. Don't delay or wait on anyone to take action when they don't communicate with you.
4. Someone who doesn't get in front of their problem or doesn't respond is doing so for a reason.
5. Most scammers and shitty sellers have the same playbook of excuses and aren't only dealing with you. Exposing them helps everyone.

It sucks that he's behaving like this but he doesn't have your best interests in mind. The only reason he popped back in here was because you exposed him and you guys started PayPal and legal action.

If he cared so much, he'd have popped back in here since the last post.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Just a quick update; still no reaction from hide to my dispute report done sunday morning.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Seems he certainly chose a fitting name for himself.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say nothing is going to happen on his end for SIX more days (July 15th).

Man, if you know you can't ship for a couple MONTHS, at least let the guys know before you take about FIVE Grand in payments from them.

Prices are SHIPPED to US/UK/CAN/AUS

All prices in USD. Paypal Gift.
Preferably, Minimum Purchase of 2 Items.
If you are interested in several items,
let me know and I will do my best.

I am also selling a bunch of MVS Stuff here:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?250880-FS-MVS-CARTS-LOT

If you need Pics, PM with Email.

SOLD -
ESPGaluda 2 - $500
ESPGaluda - $430
PGM 1 Board w/ KOV1, KOV2, KOV SuperHeroes - $200
Atomiswave w/ Dolphine Blue + Demolish Fist - $250 (Atomiswave Games are Original)
KOF 2002 Unlimited Match SNK Y2 - $600
CPS2 Dimahoo B JP - $200
CPS2 Gigawing B JP - $150
Vimana - $150
Donpachi - $200
Ketsui - $550
CPS2 Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo B ASIA - $100
CPS2 Battle Circuit B ASIA - $70
Strider 2 - $100
Truxton 2 - $230
Raiden Fighters 2 - $140
Raiden DX - $150
Taito G-Net with Shikigami No Shiro, Super Puzzle Bobble, and Psyvariar - $160
Gekirindan Taito F3 with Motherboard - $180
Strikers 1945 3 - $110

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
He'd better have a good excuse on the 15th. Probably not though.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Man, if you know you can't ship for a couple MONTHS, at least let the guys know before you take about FIVE Grand is payments from them.

Interest free loan to fit out his arcade.

Duh.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
and those games are mostly very in demand titles too..

Tacitus

Staff member
Wow, he was serious about not doing anything until the 12th.

What a fucktard.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Why did he even ask if it was ok for him to disapear for another 2 weeks? He didn't even came back to read the answers and just disapeared anyway. This is bullshit.

Tacitus

Staff member
Why did he even ask if it was ok for him to disapear for another 2 weeks? He didn't even came back to read the answers and just disapeared anyway. This is bullshit.

I hope you guys started chargebacks and reports.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
At this point the only way I can see him recovering from thtis is a full refund and still shipping the items for free.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
At this point the only way I can see him recovering from thtis is a full refund and still shipping the items for free.

I still wouldn't buy from him. This whole thing is unacceptable unless you are in the hospital or dead.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If people don't get their stuff or money that can be arranged.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
This thread is depressing.

Where is his guilty conscience hiding?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Too many dodgy sales threads lately... :(