Fallout 4 Official Thread

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
The interwebs are buzzing. The latest rumor suggests that Bethesda might pull the curtain on Fallout 4 during this year's Spike VGAs. The broadcast is scheduled for Dec 7th. Remember, Bethesda used the VGAs to announce Skyrim during the 2010 VGAs.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Probably one of the few games I will give a shit about in the next couple years.

Magician

20 Year Member
The hints that're being dropped suggest a nuclear winter.

Canada? Russia?

I'd welcome either.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
On a semi-related note, Wasteland 2 is probably just weeks away, if that. Looks awesome.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I hope we see the tweaks that New Vegas offered in Fallout 4. I particularly enjoyed the optional difficulty mode where you had to eat, drink water, and manage your radiation level. Really helped me in.

I wouldn't mind seeing an entirely new location though I would be surprised if they went outside of the United States. I wouldn't mind getting away from the Brotherhood of Steel and the Enclave.

I hope it's set in Detroit :D

On a semi-related note, Wasteland 2 is probably just weeks away, if that. Looks awesome.

Please make a thread when it does. Looking forward to this.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
FUCK. YES. Finally!

I'm almost giddy right now. All I want is a new location and story. Don't change much of anything from New Vegas; it was almost perfect as it was.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I'd like to see what happened in the build up to the nuclear war. However that wouldn't be Fallout as such. I would rather have Obsidian developing it though.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
If the game takes place in 2299 it would take place after all the other games, guess that means no prequel to anything (unless they're trolling us with that URL)

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
well, if I needed a reason to get a PS4/XB1, this would be it.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I agree with Rock, this will be the turning point for me when this comes out. Hopefully the PS4 will have a price drop by the time this comes out. I dumped so many hours into 3 and New Vegas.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I actually wouldn't mind seeing somewhere where the G.E.C.K. was deployed much like we did in Fallout 2. Maybe they deployed one outside of Detroit and made a "New Detroit?" - that'd be awesome.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I know this is OT, but I just went to the site and they are still asking for donations? WTF, was the kickstarter not enough?

Yeah, kinda funny but you can donate all the way up to release (or maybe shortly before it will be cut off) and get the preorder bonuses. You can even upgrade your pledge all the way up until the end. I donated $150 from the very beginning, been thinking to go even another tier up, lol. Wasteland is my shit!

I also love Fallout almost as much, and can't wait for Fallout 4. I hope my PC can handle it. I'm not buying into the net-gen consoles.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I know I am the only person that would want this but I would like to see the game on the Wii U so I could play using the Game Pad.

Magician

20 Year Member
I know I am the only person that would want this but I would like to see the game on the Wii U so I could play using the Game Pad.

I'd be right there with you...

...if Bethesda didn't already state that they have no interest in developing for the Wii U.

"None of the game’s we’ve announced are being developed for the Wii U, so it’s guaranteed that none of those games are coming to Wii U. Will any future ones come out? I can’t say for sure, in our near-term focus it’s not on our radar." -Pete Hines

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'd be right there with you...

...if Bethesda didn't already state that they have no interest in developing for the Wii U.

Oh, didn't know that.

Well still looking forward to the game. Florida would be fun to go visit, see what can be done with this place.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
In Fallout 2 you could target children and shoot them.

And they would die. They would die just like the regular enemies, blood, guts, gore, and all.

And then you earned the additional title of "Child Killer."

You could also get the title of "Grave Robber" after you dug up enough graves.

That shit was awesome.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You could also kill them in F1.
Especially hilarious with the bloody mess perk.
Had a couple of "kill everybody" runs back in the day.