Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Lol What camera is that, the picture is so clear. :D

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Yeah, I should have waited until the caffeine high wore off before trying to snap a pic. XD

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Updated scores
I tried to play on aes.. only did worse..lol

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The order of stages to be played isn't fixed. I'm trying to get a run of ground based mission early on as the sea and air based are rather lean on the gold.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Turns out my cart is toast (good news is it looks like the motherboard is fine). If someone is willing to sell a spare copy, please let me know.

Last edited:

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
The order of stages to be played isn't fixed. I'm trying to get a run of ground based mission early on as the sea and air based are rather lean on the gold.

I noticed that too my score seems to be a lot better when i get the 2 ground based missions first cause getting the gold at its most shiny is a lot easier without dodging all the bullets.

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member

It seems like the first 4 are random. When I am able to get to stage 5 it seems to always be the same. Do they stop being random?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It seems like the first 4 are random. When I am able to get to stage 5 it seems to always be the same. Do they stop being random?

Yes after stage 4 5-7 are set stages, wait till you get to stage 6, you will pull your hair out.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
damn KP why you gotta smash everyone i cant get past stage 4 to save my life.

This game really is actually good. A lot of people piss all over it and to an extent I now see why. The US settings are just brutal and I missed the extend by a mere 400 points.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
This game really is actually good. A lot of people piss all over it and to an extent I now see why. The US settings are just brutal and I missed the extend by a mere 400 points.

haha yeah i knew what you meant. At first i thought i had my settings wrong but checked again and yeah 2 lives is BS. havent played this game before last friday night so i guess im not doing that bad. I dont have a lot of experience with these bullet hell shooters but I love them anyways.

"Looking forward to giving this one a shot tonight. F5U consensus best plane? " personally i dont like the F5U its too squirelly IMO havent been able to do well with it.

BTW what types of controllers yall using i have a hori neo 2 i modded to sanwa but have heard seimetsu is the way to go for shmups, Need my AI cmvs to get here so i can try that out. sadly it wont be here before the month ends

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
haha yeah i knew what you meant. At first i thought i had my settings wrong but checked again and yeah 2 lives is BS. havent played this game before last friday night so i guess im not doing that bad. I dont have a lot of experience with these bullet hell shooters but I love them anyways.

"Looking forward to giving this one a shot tonight. F5U consensus best plane? " personally i dont like the F5U its too squirelly IMO havent been able to do well with it.

BTW what types of controllers yall using i have a hori neo 2 i modded to sanwa but have heard seimetsu is the way to go for shmups, Need my AI cmvs to get here so i can try that out. sadly it wont be here before the month ends

I'm using Seimitsu LS-33NA on the Blast City. Last week I was playing on a Sanwa JLF on the other cab.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member

I think it's all about finding the plane that's right for you, there's a lot of choices, and none of them are perfect. I like the ascender because of how the Powered up sub shot keeps cutting into the enemies, and I also like the instant screen clearing bomb, but the super shot boomerangs do nothing to the bosses :( they do help with crowd control on the normal enemies though.

I'm playing it on an an astro city cab that has seimitsu ls-32's in it. they are the default sticks, and I've always liked em.

edit: nice work Panda, sorry about missing that extend :crying:

Last edited: