Post Your Recent Purchases!

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
PeMNKR1.jpg

Trying to collect English AES in 2019. I'm not a smart man.

Hey man, I am sure you are not alone in this place.

I for one am looking at Jpn titles - pretty silly also :)

Mutation

Super Sidekicks 3
Just the X-Multiple ROM kit alone? Interesting. Is that from someone that did the Irem M72 Multi install on their board? I have a Dragon Breed ROM kit leftover from mine.

Just the Rom kit alone, indeed, as an official conversion kit when it was formerly brought to the game centers owners.

There is no clue with Apocalypse's Multi M72 kit.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Those look brand new! :tickled:

95 and 98 pretty much are, crazy good condition (thanks to a member here, won't name him just in case he wants to stay anonymous).

SS3 and 96 are missing their manuals :( But got a decent price on them, so decided to do it. English AES is becoming so scarce.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
95 and 98 pretty much are, crazy good condition (thanks to a member here, won't name him just in case he wants to stay anonymous).

SS3 and 96 are missing their manuals :( But got a decent price on them, so decided to do it. English AES is becoming so scarce.

Missing their manuals? English copies? why would the manual be missing... You have opened them?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Missing their manuals? English copies? why would the manual be missing... You have opened them?

These games can't possibly be worth it to bootleg, could they? On the other hand, taking a legit Japanese copy and putting English art on it has been known to happen...

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Enjoyed SOTM last month enough to pick up the cart on the cheap (<$25). Didn't enjoy it enough for the board...maybe later...

TiLPmvD.jpg

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member

Opening them wouldn't do any good as their Japanese counterparts are so cheap, so an insert/sticker swap would be the way to go. I'm confident they are legit.

Why are the manuals missing? Who knows. Why is this manual separate from its game?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Real-bout-...658239?hash=item3b215aa1bf:g:P6oAAOSwW~pb3Nhv

Or this manual?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-AES-Ne...132029?hash=item3404e0aabd:g:4pwAAOSwM8Nccwhf

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Probably because the carts were used to make more expensive games.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Had a good day for picking up little odds and sods!

Picked up this little bundle for the pricely sum of £18 which I thought was pretty good :)

572cb7192771df187f4f2c42292e0db3.jpg

Also I finally managed to track down a Neo memory card at a acceptable price.
Seems these things go for crazy money these days same as most other neo stuff!

52c454bc0cf791391ff27a59ad9a012d.jpg

Only paid £20 for that though.

I’ve always liked the marbled pattern on those memory cards. Very classy look.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Not really been buying anything as I'm saving up for something big, but I did pick this up.

Got it on ebay, here is a photo from the listing. I'm sure it is a waste of $75 but .... sometimes I just can't help my self. And it's still sealed new!

RAD.jpg

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I think How Did This Get Made did an episode on this recently.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
+1 for Shinobi World. It definitely is more enjoyable if you’ve played a lot of both Shinobi and Alex Kidd in Miracle World first so you can catch all the subtle references.