Post Your Recent Purchases!

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
2lBblio.jpg

100 dollar local find

IKEGAMI TM14-20R

I hath entered teh RGB master race

Now that is a nice monitor- everyone sucks off PVMs, but that is a dope crt.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Right, filthy is just jealous and being contrary

I understand where FR is coming from. Before the retro scene took off, people were giving away these monitor or selling them on the cheap. $100 now is a good-fair price for one now but compared to what they use to cost it's a joke.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I understand where FR is coming from. Before the retro scene took off, people were giving away these monitor or selling them on the cheap. $100 now is a good-fair price for one now but compared to what they use to cost it's a joke.

I’m aware of this... thing is i wasnt buying monitors in those days... im just glad i got it now before it goes up any higher

And these things were probably thousands of dollars new so 100 still doesnt seem too bad to me

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I'd be more concerned about upgrading your meemaw furniture then buying another CRT. Just me though I guess

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
He doesn't need to show off image quality. Everyone knows that monitor kicks all kinds of ass.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
He doesn't need to show off image quality. Everyone knows that monitor kicks all kinds of ass.

Right, Simple Troll/Sad Onion/Baron Druggie-Hipster Von Fuckface is just jealous and being contrary

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Super rare hidden gem scoop!

DSC02922.JPG

PS. Filthy's game room looks like a converted sex dungeon.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I'd be more concerned about upgrading your meemaw furniture then buying another CRT. Just me though I guess

He should be even more concerned about being a sad stoner fuck who's life goal is to spend his minimum wage paycheck on shit from a decade he didn't even grow up in.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
He should be even more concerned about being a sad stoner fuck who's life goal is to spend his minimum wage paycheck on shit from a decade he didn't even grow up in.

But he's turning $600 into $20,000, remember?

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Do you guys have something better to do than concern yourselves with what decade the things i buy are from?

Old farts trying to keep me away from their precious hobby. I cant wait till you cunts die of old age and your shit is inherited by someone who doesnt give a fuck about it.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I cant wait till you cunts die of old age and your shit is inherited by someone who doesnt give a fuck about it.
Poor people have a lower life expectancy than the affluent, so despite the age delta, you will likely die before many of us. So, enjoy that wait!

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Kinda 50/50

Hey man, buck up. You don't need approval from these asshats. Just enjoy the drama if you MUST be on this site.
Your value as a human being is not contingent on acceptance by a bunch of closeted homosexuals with Stockholm Syndrome (they're all in love with Rot).

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Do you guys have something better to do than concern yourselves with what decade the things i buy are from?

Old farts trying to keep me away from their precious hobby. I cant wait till you cunts die of old age and your shit is inherited by someone who doesnt give a fuck about it.

For the record, I could give 2 shits about what you do with whatever pittance/allowance you get. I'm telling you that you paid too much.