Post Your Recent Purchases!

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Thanks and you know what , the MK games are form the Uk because stupid German eBay don’t list them from Germany itself it only lists offers from outside of Germany :)

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
PAL Turtles in Time - jelly mate.

You must have been waiting by the door for the post man...

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
nPxcBiV.png

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Turtles in time is a class game, i picked up the loose cart years ago before the prices went crazy on it, congrat's on your score grendell.

it's funny how there was a time where turtles in time was one of the only games i could afford and i was sick of seeing it in every game shop i walked in.

times surely have changed.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
it's funny how there was a time where turtles in time was one of the only games i could afford and i was sick of seeing it in every game shop i walked in.

times surely have changed.

Yep i hear you bogard, i miss the old day's mate, it's a pricy cart nowaday's.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
I have to confess i payed more then I wanted at first , 160,- for a „good“ cib and the word good is used lightly, there is still one what looks about the same and th seller wants 280,-

I could say the same about the super castlevania on my picture at first i wanted to spent 200,- for a really good looking cib game but the seller didn’t offer PayPal so i skipped his game

The king of scoops has returned!

That is a nice grab ! Is the Akumajo complete ? can't believe you grabbed them for 5 a piece. I think your lying, lol.Anyway, which ones your fave ? Contra Spirits takes the win for me, that soundtrack and action.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That is a nice grab ! Is the Akumajo complete ? can't believe you grabbed them for 5 a piece. I think your lying, lol.Anyway, which ones your fave ? Contra Spirits takes the win for me, that soundtrack and action.

Good for you. I don't really care what you think.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Wow, what a steal. They probably didn't even want to bother with those "jap" carts. Personally I much prefer the SFC over SNES.

The place is run by hillbillies so you are correct. They didn't know it was contra and the firemen and hagane they were unfamiliar with.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
The place is run by hillbillies so you are correct. They didn't know it was contra and the firemen and hagane they were unfamiliar with.

I think they have to be the scoopz of the year, KP

So I got these prints done by a guy in the UK a little while back. Awesome quality, he even took requests to which box art I wanted. Finally got them framed, A1 size

20171226_171804.jpg
20171226_171729.jpg

NeoField

Rugal's Thug
last blade.jpg

Been an amazing Christmas, Thanks to StaticX for selling this to me! Couldn't be happier!