Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
dvi-d only. I have a dvi-d to hdmi plug and it gives a beautiful picture.

I just ran the audio to my stereo.

I may use the Genny/cd tonight.:D

I swear I saw a picture of one with HDMI built in. Is that a different model than what you got?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I swear I saw a picture of one with HDMI built in. Is that a different model than what you got?

There's a kit but you can't order it installed. I figured by now someone would be advertising that they'd install it for others.

So yes, hdmi is available kit form.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
The new revision OSSC 1.6 just opened up for ordering, and it ships with HDMI and digital audio both included, preassembled and ready to use. Don't need to assemble a kit anymore to get HDMI.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
How much more are they charging?

An adapter was a couple bucks shipped.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That's not too bad. If the OSSC was my primary upscaler I might order an hdmi one.

After trying out as many consoles as I have, I prefer my XRGB 3. That's based off my needs and not knocking the OSSC. I play old Atari, Colecovision, Intellevision, etc that have s-video or composite outputs. Don't give a shit about that, the OSSC may be what you prefer.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Finally made it to the box post holiday, featuring Coin Puzzle Moujiya, Rastan, and a NGPC soft case.

uot0KPdl.jpg

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Coin Puzzle Moujiya is too much fun. It's one of my favorite puzzle games.

Chaotic Mind

New Challenger
So I just recently got into the whole Neo Geo stuff and I have gone full retard level deep into it. By that I mean $1,500 USD or better purchases just for the Neo Geo MVS boards I got. Granted I know some legends have spent way more but for a starter that is quite a bit. Here's what I got.

2x MVS mv1c boards
2x vogatek MK4 JAMMA supergun boards
a Neo SD MVS cart
4x Neo CD controllers
2x UniBIOS chips
2x Neo BIOS Masta boards
and a massive CRT tube I spent $740 USD on linked in the CRT thread

I think my total cost is around $1,500 USD or so at this point. I am eying a 4 slot board in good working order for $200 but not sure if I need a 3rd board yet.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
So I just recently got into the whole Neo Geo stuff and I have gone full retard level deep into it. By that I mean $1,500 USD or better purchases just for the Neo Geo MVS boards I got. Granted I know some legends have spent way more but for a starter that is quite a bit. Here's what I got.

2x MVS mv1c boards
2x vogatek MK4 JAMMA supergun boards
a Neo SD MVS cart
4x Neo CD controllers
2x UniBIOS chips
2x Neo BIOS Masta boards
and a massive CRT tube I spent $740 USD on linked in the CRT thread

I think my total cost is around $1,500 USD or so at this point. I am eying a 4 slot board in good working order for $200 but not sure if I need a 3rd board yet.

Why would you have needed the 2nd?

Chaotic Mind

New Challenger
Why would you have needed the 2nd?
All those bare chips, those sharp exposed pins. Gets him all excited.

In all honesty the 2nd mv1c board came as a deal and I decided to give it to my close IRL friend who also wants to get into this stuff. Hence the 2nd supergun board, UNIBIOS chip, and BIOS Masta board.

Yes, I have IRL friends despite my retardedness...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
In all honesty the 2nd mv1c board came as a deal and I decided to give it to my close IRL friend who also wants to get into this stuff. Hence the 2nd supergun board, UNIBIOS chip, and BIOS Masta board.

Yes, I have IRL friends despite my retardedness...

I only asked because I thought it was strange to buy multiples of the same set of items.

Chaotic Mind

New Challenger
I only asked because I thought it was strange to buy multiples of the same set of items.

Fair enough. I could have just got 1 but the seller had 2 left, they were cheap, and I had quite a bit of ebay bucks from a costly PC build. In the end I paid under $75 for both mv1c boards shipped. Damn good deal. That is why I'm giving one away free to my bud. As for my smart-ass remark, that was to the dude who said I'm getting all excited over the chips. Gotta match the snark here else I will be eaten alive.